Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Client Temporarily Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
atleast powerbot is still up and running. XD best site XD
Up and running doesn't mean jackshit. People are still getting banned whilst using RSBot. Of course, you won't see a lot of people reporting bans on a single thread (official="Ban Discussions - Page 6 - Client Support"). Go through different ones and you'll get to know that a lot of their users have been banned. Talking from my powerbot experience, I know that there's got to be a couple people posting on the RuneScape(tm) section.
I know you're trying your hardest but is there any expected eta?

Thanks in advance
What is the ETA of the client up and running again?
No ETA is set, but naturally, Arbiter and Cloud aren't lazy ass developers. They'll get shit done quickly.

There will be a limited trial run available to a select few at some point today. Once we confirm with them that things are safe again the client will be re-enabled to the masses.
so we must delete the download and wait for the new one ?

1) Operating System: Windows 10 (Upgraded from W7)
2) 64bit or 32bit: 64bit
3) Installer or Standalone: Standalone
4) OSRS, RS3, or DarkScape: RS3 and OSRS
5) How many bans? (Please specify number of accounts banned and total number of accounts): 20
5) Were you banned on a different account in the past few weeks?: Yes
6) Additional notes: I think that the moment someone report you, you would be place under surveillance. I tried chickens for 6 hrs at lumby and got banned. Went to a different place where no one is to be found or walk by. I bot there and it goes on and on with no bans or reports. Anyways, different places for macroing would be great!!

[Also, got more bans in OSRS]

All you have to do is wait, & eventually(sometime soon) you'll be able to login to the client like normal.

16 Mates online, this must be the trial run Cloud was talking about. Can't be too much longer from the looks of that.

Last edited:
I messed up on my post. I run a 64bit system but my java, and runescape was 32bit . I don't know if that makes a difference.

I appreciate the update and that you and the guys are taking your time. make sure its safe for us. I bot my main so otherwise I would help test also I don't wanna lose my main. thanks for looking out for us. cant wait to start botting again. ive been playing legit the last 2 days and I miss letting it go while I sleep.

Author of MaxiBots
I appreciate the update and that you and the guys are taking your time. make sure its safe for us. I bot my main so otherwise I would help test also I don't wanna lose my main. thanks for looking out for us. cant wait to start botting again. ive been playing legit the last 2 days and I miss letting it go while I sleep.
You'll be surprised to know that 'the guys' are literally just cloud and arbiter. They're doing a great job :p

well I'm new to runemate I literally just started botting 3 months ago. been since 2006 since I played runescape. I did some good research and decided to go with runemate. and I'm very happy! I don't have any complaints. I'm very far along with my main already and its only been 3 months I swear back in the day when I used to play It took me a year to get where I am in 3 months thanks to runemate. thanks arbiter and cloud for making such a nice client!!!!

I'd just like to say thanks for how much you care about the safety of our accounts. I was recently coming back to rs/botting and unaware about how much things have changed. Including all of these ban waves. I would have hopped on and started botting away at my main if you guys didn't disable the client. So thank you. Maybe i'll look into writing bots again as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.