Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Client Temporarily Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been reading this thread entirely and I noticed a pattern,

majority of the bans are for RS3, only a very small amount of bans are for OSRS (which could easily be regular bans which have NOTHING to do with client-side detection). Out of all those who are posting in this thread, approx half or more of those guys are not banned but are happy that step to ensure their security were taken.

Just making an observation.

Also a TON of 64 bits lol.

Java Warlord
I have been reading this thread entirely and I noticed a pattern,

majority of the bans are for RS3, only a very small amount of bans are for OSRS (which could easily be regular bans which have NOTHING to do with client-side detection). Out of all those who are posting in this thread, approx half or more of those guys are not banned but are happy that step to ensure their security were taken.

Just making an observation.
Good job there, seems like RS3 staff finally made a step against botting, took them long enough because I had the feeling that botting in RS3 is invulnerable.

There will be a limited trial run available to a select few at some point today. Once we confirm with them that things are safe again the client will be re-enabled to the masses.

Woohoo!!! <3

On a side note, how are the select few chosen, if I may ask.

He was wrong then. I was using RuneMate on my main all the way up until it was forced off by arbiter and I never got banned, bad luck for you m9

Same!

Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex.

Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software.

Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being "totally undetectable" or "no ban guaranteed" are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game.

This is not an appealable offence and we will not review it should you contact us by email, ticket or social media.

Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.

Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex.

Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software.

Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being "totally undetectable" or "no ban guaranteed" are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game.

This is not an appealable offence and we will not review it should you contact us by email, ticket or social media.

Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.

R.I.P you. Guess all that warning you give every day didn't help you out eh?

do not be silly me and 100 other players made free accounts and done 24/7 bot stress test only 3 out of the 100 players got a ban :)

LOL. I'm not being silly. I'm just saying that all of your doomsaying about bots with your "inside info" (which btw you've never even shown any proof of at all) And you got banned. So what if it was a test account. I just find it comical :D

LOL. I'm not being silly. I'm just saying that all of your doomsaying about bots with your "inside info" (which btw you've never even shown any proof of at all) And you got banned. So what if it was a test account. I just find it comical :D

vipertrek79 i was bang on with nuke day :)

vipertrek79 i was bang on with nuke day :)

Ehh if you say so. Seems to be a hit or miss. Some people get banned, others like myself not so much. Stilllll, would be cool if you at least posted some proof of the claims you speak of :D I don't really care that you don't, as when/(if) I get banned I jsut start right back up, so it's no big deal to me :)

Has anyone considered the possibility that Jagex implemented some kind of functionality in their client(s) which sends some sort of token to the server which you only get if you use their client? It would make perfect sense.

Has anyone considered the possibility that Jagex implemented some kind of functionality in their client(s) which sends some sort of token to the server which you only get if you use their client? It would make perfect sense.

Nope, or else the perople that use osbuddy, runeloader, swiftkit, not to mention private clients (NOT bot clients) etc would get flagged

Nothing about our client is broken. We could be "up and running" right now if we wanted. However, we won't risk our users' accounts while others may be more callous about such a thing. Check their Client Support for proof of instant ban. ;)
I know you're trying your hardest but is there any expected eta?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.