Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Client Temporarily Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

mds

Well the J mod hinted all the users from rune---- just got banned. I've been using another client on 7 more accounts and they are all still running and didn't get banned. I lost 3 accounts that were running on with this client no biggie though.

I guess I "suicide" bot. I'm not intentionally trying to ruin my account but I don't take any of the precautions. I bot as much as I can.

1) Operating System: Windows 10
2) 64bit or 32bit: 64
3) Installer or Standalone: Installer
4) OSRS, RS3, or DarkScape: RS3
5) How many bans? : No ban
6) Were you banned on a different account in the past few weeks?: Yes just 1 ban only

1) Operating System: Windows 10
2) 64bit or 32bit: 64bit
3) Installer or Standalone: Installer
4) OSRS, RS3, or DarkScape: OSRS
5) How many bans? 1, only the account I was botting on.
5) Were you banned on a different account in the past few weeks?: A few times about 3 years ago
6) Additional notes: I was running MassFighter at Minotaurs.

I can confirm that as of now the bann wave has ended. Normally without training my skiller accounts I would drop atleast several ranks if I did not play and gain ranks if banns took place in the hi scores. When the bann wave hit i gained about 1k places in my woodcutting skill, now it's steady.

can we turn it on for darkscape since its unaffected?

There will be a limited trial run available to a select few at some point today. Once we confirm with them that things are safe again the client will be re-enabled to the masses.

can we have it back for darscape since its unaffected?

There will be a limited trial run available to a select few at some point today. Once we confirm with them that things are safe again the client will be re-enabled to the masses.

I volunteer as tribute.

I got a members account that can be used most that will happen is I'll get banned lol then I'll make another account bots will win!

I've done nothing but bot the account to where it's at today I've bottled for years on the account and haven't received any bans and when I did it was a 24 hour lockout no stats were rolled back or nothing

I have been reading this thread entirely and I noticed a pattern,

majority of the bans are for RS3, only a very small amount of bans are for OSRS (which could easily be regular bans which have NOTHING to do with client-side detection). Out of all those who are posting in this thread, approx half or more of those guys are not banned but are happy that step to ensure their security were taken.

Just making an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.