Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

It's been fine for the last few weeks :)

It got stopped short by a known bug, which has been the only thing stopping me from long tests so far xD
PNytYw.png

Nice. now you got me hyped even more :D

Java Warlord
What does the progress bar indicate in relation to items? Estimated time for next item?

What does the progress bar indicate in relation to items? Estimated time for next item?
Nah it just flashes when you get an item. I was tossing up the idea of having it as estimated time but I realised that it would never really be accurate.

PC specs:
tDNkA4.png

Resource usage:
iz5fTD.png

Spectre seems to like to hover around the 8% - 20% mark, and RuneScape likes to stay around 25% - 35%.

Spectre is still in Alpha though, so there should be more improvements coming soon :)

Author of MaxiBots
Nah it just flashes when you get an item. I was tossing up the idea of having it as estimated time but I realised that it would never really be accurate.

PC specs:
tDNkA4.png

Resource usage:
iz5fTD.png

Spectre seems to like to hover around the 8% - 20% mark, and RuneScape likes to stay around 25% - 35%.

Spectre is still in Alpha though, so there should be more improvements coming soon :)
Well here are my specs and performance
Screenshot 2016-04-06 16.09.29.png Screenshot 2016-04-06 16.13.39.png

vox

Seeing all these screenshots is a love hate for me. Nice to see all the progress, but it just getting me foaming out the mouth ready for its release :p