Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

@Cloud please add a "Hella stoned time out"

I always load my bots and fill them in and never press play cause Im hella stoned. Please auto start bots after 1 minute filling out GUI

<3 thanks

Author of MaxiBots
@Cloud please add a "Hella stoned time out"

I always load my bots and fill them in and never press play cause Im hella stoned. Please auto start bots after 1 minute filling out GUI

<3 thanks
Lol that would be a feature request for individual bots, not the client itself. Haha

Aah wonderful so much info I read, it satisfies me. The technical stuff is interesting to me btw ^^. But anyways keep doing your magic authors!!

Has this not been released yet? I was banned for a month and they said it'd be released within a week LMAO.

Author of MaxiBots
Has this not been released yet? I was banned for a month and they said it'd be released within a week LMAO.
I banned you for a week... And no one said it would be out in a week wtf. If you're gonna go straight back to being a dick I'll just wack you with a perm ban. I don't have to put up with your shit.

I banned you for a week... And no one said it would be out in a week wtf. If you're gonna go straight back to being a dick I'll just wack you with a perm ban. I don't have to put up with your shit.

I noticed that too actually when I got a PM, it was a month though. There's a difference between being a dick and just laughing irl at how long this is taking.

Author of MaxiBots
I noticed that too actually when I got a PM, it was a month though. There's a difference between being a dick and just laughing irl at how long this is taking.
Yeah except you clearly don't know the difference between the forums and irl.

vox

You arnt even a supporter of runemate and your complaing about how long it's taking? I know you're joking right now..

Author of MaxiBots
Now, what do you mean with this PM. You got a PM saying you were no longer banned, a month after I banned you? If so that needs to be fixed.