Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

Wait you have a mac?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Yes and no. I have a hackintosh laptop. So yes, I have a mac, but no, I don't have an Apple.

That being said, os x is fantastic, and I'm planning on installing it on my new desktop as well.

mew

Yes and no. I have a hackintosh laptop. So yes, I have a mac, but no, I don't have an Apple.

That being said, os x is fantastic, and I'm planning on installing it on my new desktop as well.
Just build a hackintosh Desktop as well? :p

This is my first post within the community, and I just discovered you guys yesterday. I love playing RS, but I have kids etc. So the idea of grinding out levels
is not really an option for me. I really appreciate everyone who contributes to this community as far as Bots go and site maintenance. I am new to the botting scene and "lingo" but it sounds like the client currently being used is quite risky. I know that botting in general is very risky, but it sounds like ( from some of the recent forums I have read) the risk is at a much higher than normal rate at the moment.The impression I first received from the home page paints a much different picture safety wise in my opinion. I regret testing out the current client on an account of mine (hopefully it wont be banned). I don't think a new user such as myself would think to check in the forums first before "firing off" the fantastic "safe" bot that is advertised on the home screen. In my humble opinion some sort of warning and heads up should be given that the current client is compromised, and a new client will be out soon. With that being said I look forward to the new client and contributing financially to the community in the near future.

Vibrant wisps - Enhanced Experience
As0zF91.png

Vibrant wisps - Energy
WclYlsl.png

Spectre is really, really stable and efficient right now.

Last edited: