Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

It'll be worth the wait, do we want something shitty that people will complain about bugs/bans etc with or wait for it to be really good where that will be less of a problem? In my eyes it'll be worth waiting.

It'll be worth the wait, do we want something shitty that people will complain about bugs/bans etc with or wait for it to be really good where that will be less of a problem? In my eyes it'll be worth waiting.

Agreed on this one. if they will release it to soon and it doesnt work at all, people will cry even more.
Just wait for it to be released and maybe we can bot RS3 again like we did before.
Patience is a must :D

Hey guys I'm really looking forward to this up and coming spectre client. Although I am a bit confused about if it runs through its own client or uses the official jagex client, I have read this entire forum from page 1-34 and found lots of helpful info but I'm just a bit confused on this. Is somebody able to confirm whether spectre will use the official client? I think I read somewhere it uses a separate java process with the official client but can somebody confirm this and clear the air? Much appreciated.

P.S. Take your time developers. I'd much rather have a working bot than a buggy and easily ban-able one!

Author of MaxiBots
Spectre uses the official runescape client, so you need to have that installed. I don't know if the runemate installer will install it if you don't have it or not. @Arbiter can answer that. So you open spectre and then you open an instance of the official client for each bot you're going to run. That can be done inside spectre itself. Then you choose a bot, account and official client to attach the bot to.

Thanks for the quick replies. Wow this sounds incredible - better than I thought. Hope all goes well during the alpha and further development, I'll be keeping an eye on the progress. I look forward to it!

WJq2bC.png

Might try for 24 hours :3

i am dancing around like a little girl right now, im excited for the release it will be nice to see a beautiful client at work once again!!