Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

That looks very very interesting. Nice work!!
It updates every hour with the newest info.

Mainly, people should note that the amount of bugs open was at 30 or so a week ago. Cloud and Arbiter have been hard at work getting things fixed up, and it really shows by the numbers. Cloud posted about it in the shoutbox yesterday, so I'm assuming he doesn't care if people know. Feel free to check out the shoutbox archive to see exactly what he posted.

The next stage of testing is going to be starting soon, and not Soon, but soon. It doesn't mean as much to the common user, but bot authors should be getting ready to convert their scripts to the new API.

Mainly, people should note that the amount of bugs open was at 30 or so a week ago. Cloud and Arbiter have been hard at work getting things fixed up, and it really shows by the numbers. Cloud posted about it in the shoutbox yesterday, so I'm assuming he doesn't care if people know. Feel free to check out the shoutbox archive to see exactly what he posted.

The next stage of testing is going to be starting soon, and not Soon, but soon. It doesn't mean as much to the common user, but bot authors should be getting ready to convert their scripts to the new API.

Thanks for letting us know :D

I didn't notice... I'll check the archive, because I'm really interested. Thanks for letting me know!

Mod Automation
RuneMate Spectre is officially in closed beta with all Bot Authors getting automatic access to it. They are hard at work patching up your favorites bots so there is no downtime when Spectre is publicly released.

Fun fact: Not a single account has been banned using Spectre in the three months we've been testing it.
That is truly amazing, congratulations. However, if there are 100 users running the same bot at the same time, won't things get a little more difficult to keep "undetected" ?

C7xo8T.png

Overnight run :D
I just realised that this is without the 10% exp boon you can create using energy from the tier below it. Spectre is actually better than I expected, great job by @Cloud and @Arbiter :D

Last edited: