Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

Java Warlord
I am patient, but an update would be nice if you ask me.
If anything very important happens you will get an update. But until then, you wont hear anything different than "Development and bugfixing is going very well, it is almost ready to be released."

mew

We will soon be allowing a wider group of users run spectre as we transition from alpha to beta. This may be open to all supporters but we haven't made our decision yet.
Do we have to donate a set amount?
Like $5 or just if we have the supporter rank?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

We will soon be allowing a wider group of users run spectre as we transition from alpha to beta. This may be open to all supporters but we haven't made our decision yet.
Also you might want to consider allowing acces to people that have been around for a long time.
If you open it for supporters only, most people will just donate the amount they have to, to get acces.

Just a tip, no criticism!

mew

Also you might want to consider allowing acces to people that have been around for a long time.
If you open it for supporters only, everyone will just donate $1 for one month to get acces.

Read the post right before hours haha

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If you open it for supporters only, most people will just donate the amount they have to, to get acces.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. It would bring more people to supporter ranks and help with some of the costs of development as well as hosting fees. Supporter is cheap already and with the recent heavy bans from Jag supporters seem to be dwindling.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. It would bring more people to supporter ranks and help with some of the costs of development as well as hosting fees. Supporter is cheap already and with the recent heavy bans from Jag supporters seem to be dwindling.
However, new users will see this, donate to get acces to spectre and expect a finished product. I think if they let some older and still active users beta test it, more bugs might be found and more suggestions might be made.

Java Warlord
However, new users will see this, donate to get acces to spectre and expect a finished product. I think if they let some older and still active users beta test it, more bugs might be found and more suggestions might be made.
That's why Beta is announced, to let even the last moron on earth now that it is a beta and not entirely free of bugs :)

@Cloud @Arbiter Make a Beta application page. Then just write a script that auto adds users to the Tester rank who are older than X amount of months or who have had supporter for X amount of days. Don't release the criteria publicly though that way people don't just try to hit the minimum reqs. Also when they submit the application, it would could be made abundantly clear that it is in fact a BETA.

Author of MaxiBots
I'd also like to note that a lot of the bots will probably be broken. Hopefully the majority of developers started preparing for release as I suggested. Unfortunately I haven't had time to finish converting my bots yet.

12 year old normie
@Cloud @Arbiter Make a Beta application page. Then just write a script that auto adds users to the Tester rank who are older than X amount of months or who have had supporter for X amount of days. Don't release the criteria publicly though that way people don't just try to hit the minimum reqs. Also when they submit the application, it would could be made abundantly clear that it is in fact a BETA.

Those criteria will leak anyway. People are going to compare with each other if they're accepted or not and will find it. I don't think hiding or making it public really matters a lot.

I do think beta access that relies on some sort of criteria is good, an open beta will be bad because random people will use it and be ignorant enough to start complaining it isn't bug free.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Gonna be weird if everyone actually listened and quit botting until spec..and spec doesn't release for another 3 months.

vox

Spectre = 7 digits
7 + 7 = 14
14 = Johan Cruyff
Johan Cruyff = Dutch
I am also Dutch
I was born in January
April is 3 months from January
So Spectre is 3 months away
wow i never looked at it that way.... I see the light now.