Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

which is the point...

show off new features, blah blah blah, more people throw $ at them, everyones happy.
How is showing off new features causing people to "throw $ at them"? That makes no sense lmao. If people could use the features and had to pay for them, then yeah it would. But the scenario you described is nothing like that.
good for you, still means nothing. btw, is instaban fixed on new accounts/accounts with no skills leveled?
It does mean something. It means that Spectre is a tangible product, and there are people using it at the moment. The "instaban" was fixed for me about a month ago, with seemingly no change, which was strange. I'm currently using an account that's months old, so either RuneMate fixed it, I fixed it, or Jagex magically decided to stop banning any accounts I made.

suck a dick @Exia no one cares
Do you deliberately come onto these forums to shitpost and flame, or are you actually retarded?

OT: Spectre comes out when it comes out. A quick progress report:
~20 open bug reports
~25 resolved bug reports
19 alpha releases so far.

Having played/botted on Runescape in months! First time logging into this site for a while! Congrats on the release, I'll be downloading soon!