Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

Spectre works quite differently then those old clients. I think you all will be pleasantly surprised.

How's its system resource effectiveness?

Speaking of which is there any possible way for the client to downgrade the games image too lower resources. The processing is on this end so maybe theres a way to reduce in game quality for better system performance. I've been tinkering with my PC today and i got my CPU usage from 30% down to 16% with a 3x3 inch window and lowering the games resolution.

are testers allowed to disclose how well spectre is working i definitely intend to support after it comes outs.

mew

Hope this comes out soon, got a 48 hour ban on my maxed account (except invention) haha

Engineer
Hope this comes out soon, got a 48 hour ban on my maxed account (except invention) haha
It's going through a comprehensive alpha before the official release, it's proven to be a great decision on our end and we've already managed to fix plenty of bugs that we wouldn't have been able to locate on our own. The official release will be a very smooth experience :)

mew

It's going through a comprehensive alpha before the official release, it's proven to be a great decision on our end and we've already managed to fix plenty of bugs that we wouldn't have been able to locate on our own. The official release will be a very smooth experience :)
If you would like I'd be willing to help test it for bugs!
Let me know!
I'll PM you my Skype, I'm about to nap, but I'll be up soon :p

If you would like I'd be willing to help test it for bugs!
Let me know!
I'll PM you my Skype, I'm about to nap, but I'll be up soon :p
I think that is actually up to @Arbiter, and he is being VERY selective about who the alpha goes out to.

(2 months and 22 pages of thread later)

So uh, how much we need to donate to get the all new and improved runemate? Any heads up when it coming?