Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

how undetectable will spectre be? as far as i know, the current runemate is detected, as my friend and i both got banned for using it without botting. (my friend is a new player who has never run a script in his life)

how undetectable will spectre be? as far as i know, the current runemate is detected, as my friend and i both got banned for using it without botting. (my friend is a new player who has never run a script in his life)
There is no real metric for detectability. That being said, spectre uses the official RuneScape client so there is nothing for them to detect without scanning all of your running processes to find the additional (and separate) JVM.

There is no real metric for detectability. That being said, spectre uses the official RuneScape client so there is nothing for them to detect without scanning all of your running processes to find the additional (and separate) JVM.
Apparently not if he got banned without even using a script.

Apparently not if he got banned without even using a script.
Since Spectre has not been released yet, how could he be using it? You do realize that the new version uses a completely different method to interact with RS.

Since Spectre has not been released yet, how could he be using it? You do realize that the new version uses a completely different method to interact with RS.
never mind that comment, thought you were saying current runemate isn't detectable and I replied "apparently not" because zarthok claimed he/she got banned w/o using a script

Is it a similar method to Tribot's Looking Glass?
As far as I know, that goes through OSBuddy, and I'm not sure the communication method that that uses to get/send info to the client is the same. But I would guess it is somewhat similar.

Oh Fuck, the alpha has started. :)