Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

Java Warlord
I am just posting my opinion sir, is this illegal? Why is there a forums if people aren't allowed to comment Kappa.
Sorry pal, but "Yes, NXT will be out before Spectre." is not an opinion.

@Aidden if I am not mistaken you were mentioning something about banning the next person who would come along with another shitpost about spectre. And if my memory does not serve me incredibly wrong it was a reaction to another post @max4186 made.

Author of MaxiBots
Sorry pal, but "Yes, NXT will be out before Spectre." is not an opinion.

@Aidden if I am not mistaken you were mentioning something about banning the next person who would come along with another shitpost about spectre. And if my memory does not serve me incredibly wrong it was a reaction to another post @max4186 made.
He's been banned for 1 day as a warning to show that i'm serious. Next time will be a week. He knew the consequences of his actions. And he knew i was talking about him as well as anyone else when i posted that warning message.

If anyone else wants to test me, go ahead.

If a user cannot respect a free service and the people providing it then there shouldn't be warnings, they do not need to be part of this community. Making demands of the creators and staff is ridiculous.

Just spent the last month smoking DMT and playing runescape in my garden, come on guys get take the natural approach.

Serious lets get legit. If you are so angry by the delay of spectre that runescape and botting is such a big part of your life fuck you have a shit life. Drop some E and go to a rave and fuck a bitch.

mew

Just spent the last month smoking DMT and playing runescape in my garden, come on guys get take the natural approach.

Serious lets get legit. If you are so angry by the delay of spectre that runescape and botting is such a big part of your life fuck you have a shit life. Drop some E and go to a rave and fuck a bitch.
Uh, wat

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

12 year old normie

You are like the perfect example of a regular American citizen.

Smoke weed, fuck bitches, vote trump.

You are like the perfect example of a regular American citizen.

Smoke weed, fuck bitches, vote trump.
Dr./Professor Bertrand, I must advise you to be weary of using the words "DMT" and "regular American citizen" in the same context.
*Regular pot-smoking Americans vote for trump but do not partake in recreational DMT.

Just spent the last month smoking DMT and playing runescape in my garden, come on guys get take the natural approach..
This is how I plan to start my admissions paper for medical school.