Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

12 year old normie
Really? It would take 5 minutes to post to every single flax bot thread on this site. It's a pretty poor excuse.
Do you even have the "Make x progress bar" activated?

I doubt it because he seems like his IQ is too low to comprehend instructions written in this weird language we call PLAIN FUCKING ENGLISH.

Sadly leechers are unable to get rid of. I've always been told to ignore them but I think fighting them head on only makes them realize what they're doing wrong.

Really? It would take 5 minutes to post to every single flax bot thread on this site. It's a pretty poor excuse.
Do you even have the "Make x progress bar" activated?

Are you blind, I just said they are INACTIVE. Even if I did post they wouldn't even read it. My friend tested the exact same bots and he had same issues. It's not that they can't SPIN, it's the fact that they either get stuck at stairs or bug the fuck out when the door is closed.

Are you blind, I just said they are INACTIVE. Even if I did post they wouldn't even read it. My friend tested the exact same bots and he had same issues. It's not that they can't SPIN, it's the fact that they either get stuck at stairs or bug the fuck out when the door is closed.
I know for a fact that Eagles13 has a flax spinning bot. I wonder when his last activity was... Oh look, it was today. Maybe get your eyes checked before calling other people blind, buddy.

I know for a fact that Eagles13 has a flax spinning bot. I wonder when his last activity was... Oh look, it was today. Maybe get your eyes checked before calling other people blind, buddy.

I am not talking about RS3, I am talking about OSRS. So yes, you are still blind. :cool:

I am not talking about RS3, I am talking about OSRS. So yes, you are still blind. :cool:
Well, it's pretty hard to see things that aren't there, I'm not a psychic xD
Maybe if you ask people nicely instead of being a nuisance, they might fix their bots or add OSRS support, but that might be asking a bit much of you :3

Well, it's pretty hard to see things that aren't there, I'm not a psychic xD
Maybe if you ask people nicely instead of being a nuisance, they might fix their bots or add OSRS support, but that might be asking a bit much of you :3

Did you not read what I said before? I can't ask somebody to fix their bots if they are no longer active on the forums. I already have been asking around to have an OSRS Flax Spinning bot made but nobody is interested, I don't remember being a "nusiance" at all, infact, you brought it up.

12 year old normie
Did you not read what I said before? I can't ask somebody to fix their bots if they are no longer active on the forums. I already have been asking around to have an OSRS Flax Spinning bot made but nobody is interested, I don't remember being a "nusiance" at all, infact, you brought it up.

There's 2 bots that do what you want. It looks like one author is indeed inactive, but the other one (@qverkk) is rather active AFAIK. Not sure why you give up even before reaching out to him, because I'm sure he's open for bug reports.

It's both better effort, because it's easier to fix something than to create something new, and also more polite. You go around and scream your lungs out, pissing people off on your quest to being satisfied. I'm positive that about 90% of the developers will decline your requests because of your attitude. Honestly the only option you've got now, is to start learning Java and write your own. ;)

There's 2 bots that do what you want. It looks like one author is indeed inactive, but the other one (@qverkk) is rather active AFAIK. Not sure why you give up even before reaching out to him, because I'm sure he's open for bug reports.

It's both better effort, because it's easier to fix something than to create something new, and also more polite. You go around and scream your lungs out, pissing people off on your quest to being satisfied. I'm positive that about 90% of the developers will decline your because of your attitude. Honestly the only option you've got now, is to start learning Java and write your own. ;)

I already have contacted him, quit making shit up. My attitude is perfect, you are the one who decided to act all big and started saying that I was wrong and ungrateful cause I asked when it would be made LOL.

12 year old normie
I already have contacted him, quit making shit up. My attitude is perfect, you are the one who decided to act all big and started saying that I was wrong and ungrateful cause I asked when it would be made LOL.

If you have contacted him, why are you going full-leecher mode right here? There's no reason to go mad, especially YOU, when you're not supporting this site whatsoever and only leech of it.

Author of MaxiBots
I see one more off topic post in this thread regarding this and I'll be giving you an official warning. That goes for you too @Bertrand. You wanna argue about shit, make a thread for it or do it through pm.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk

Author of MaxiBots
I saw your original post and thank you for removing it after noticing my previous message. I think he just means that there's no need to complain if you're not supporting the site, regardless of the reason why you're not supporting it. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Back on topic now. Spectre ftw. @Arbiter public progress report?

I saw your original post and thank you for removing it after noticing my previous message. I think he just means that there's no need to complain if you're not supporting the site, regardless of the reason why you're not supporting it. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Back on topic now. Spectre ftw. @Arbiter public progress report?

How's the testing going doe?

Author of MaxiBots
Wouldn't know. Arbiter and cloud are still the only ones with access to it. But what I do know is the majority of things are done so it shouldn't be long now.

Mod Automation
It's going very well. CPU performance was a concern for a while there, but with proper runtime profiling we were able to optimize pretty much everything. We have been testing and optimizing it for a while now. The new user interface is essentially completed and the internals rewrite done. As I implied we have been successfully runtime testing, i.e. running bots on accounts, for a while now which would indicate that we are done with development and have switched gears to optimizing, debugging, and packaging for release. Once those are done we will be providing an alpha build to our more popular Bot Authors so they can provide even more testing for us while they update their bots with the new features available in Spectre. Provided that goes well, a public release will be made shortly after.

Proof that Spectre will be out in at most 2 months, minimum of today:
OyYwfLD.png