Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

vag

52909542.jpg

Jesus christ, how long is LEFT. I feel like I'm going on a long road trip and every 5 days I say "HOW LONG IS LEFT".

Java Warlord
I hear this every day, I understand that it takes a while but maybe it shouldn't have even been advertised that is was being made if it was going to take this long.

lool
So they shouldn't advertise it if it takes a long time to develop the new client?

Java Warlord
Yes cause then you lose all the hype for it then whats the point?
No one cares about the hype, it was an important announcement to let the users know that arbi and cloud focus on a new client instead of caring too much about the current one, which is claimed to be detectable (I doubt that tho)

Especially stop saying "soon", how about "3 weeks u cunts".
Because it's very hard for a programmer to say when he will finish his work. Soon™ indicates that the client is in a state close to release, and it is a meme, that's why people say it that frequently.

Author of MaxiBots
Yes cause then you lose all the hype for it then whats the point? Especially stop saying "soon", how about "3 weeks u cunts".
How about you stop being ungrateful and impatient. If you don't want to wait, go elsewhere. The length of the Software development cycle isn't easy to estimate. And when you only have two developers who both have uni as well, it makes it harder. They can't work on this like a full time job. They don't even get paid for all the work they do. The donations barely pay for the servers. So quit whining. Soon is the best answer you're gonna get. We've been getting frequent progress updates in the slack dev chat, and it looks close. Just give it time. The wait is gonna be well worth it.

Yes cause then you lose all the hype for it then whats the point?
How about you stop being ungrateful and impatient. If you don't want to wait, go elsewhere. The length of the Software development cycle isn't easy to estimate. And when you only have two developers who both have uni as well, it makes it harder. They can't work on this like a full time job. They don't even get paid for all the work they do. The donations barely pay for the servers. So quit whining. Soon is the best answer you're gonna get. We've been getting frequent progress updates in the slack dev chat, and it looks close. Just give it time. The wait is gonna be well worth it.

You aren't a very nice staff member.

Author of MaxiBots
You aren't a very nice staff member.
I find this funny because i actually am nice. We all are. But when you have 9001 leechers crying because the new version isn't out yet and complain about missing an ETA or complain that they aren't being given one, you tend to become a little aggressive with them. We're the chillest community out if you take a minute to stop complaining about things and just hang out. I do however think that it would be nice if the community were kept a bit more up to date about the progress. I understand that it can be annoying to wait for something so long and not be told what's going on.

He's nice (nohomo), but it really gets annoying when people constantly ask for updates. Especially someone who isn't even a contributor/supporter.

I would contribute but there isn't a working flax spinning bot, which is what I use mostly so I pay another bot. When RuneMate gets a good one I shall move back :)

I would contribute but there isn't a working flax spinning bot, which is what I use mostly so I pay another bot. When RuneMate gets a good one I shall move back :)
Have you tried posting on the existing flax spinners and properly outlining the issue with steps to reproduce? Just cause you have issues when you use it, doesn't mean that the bot author themselves experience the bug, due to different settings etc. For example, a few bots that use the crafting interface require the "Make x progress window" to be activated.

Have you tried posting on the existing flax spinners and properly outlining the issue with steps to reproduce? Just cause you have issues when you use it, doesn't mean that the bot author themselves experience the bug, due to different settings etc. For example, a few bots that use the crafting interface require the "Make x progress window" to be activated.

All the bot developers have been inactive for months, it'd be a waste of time.

All the bot developers have been inactive for months, it'd be a waste of time.
Really? It would take 5 minutes to post to every single flax bot thread on this site. It's a pretty poor excuse.
Do you even have the "Make x progress bar" activated?