Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

I wonder if i'll have MaxiWoodcutter 2.0 ready for when spectre is being released, a double release would be nice :p
I wonder if I'll make a real update to Exia Miner when spectre comes out. Spoiler Alert: I won't.

People need to chill. It's done when it's done. ETA's are for businesses that pay people money to deliver a product. We're receiving this for free. People have their own lives to deal with on top of dealing with some edgy members of community. Runemate is still up and working, I'm botting right now, just be happy your accounts aren't banned and that someone is working on making those accounts even safer. Moaning, whining and asking for ETA's isn't going to make Spectre come any faster.

Didn't want to quote anyone, but if you feel like this applies to you, then please, take word.

Look forward to seeing the community happy upon release.
Not everyone receives it for free, there are those of us that pay. So it is different. Not only that, but this is a business, and honestly they shouldn't have set an eta cause people always get their panties in a wad when it doesn't happen.

Yeah, good thing it's so well written I don't need to update it. This is the first update since last September and I still manage to get 1000+hrs of usage every day.
So shocking considering a lot of other people are having issues. I'm not, but I'm not really using RM till spectre. I had issues in the past couple of months however.

Author of MaxiBots
Modified the original post to show the teaser images of the client so users don't have to look through 13 pages to find them :p

Yeah, good thing it's so well written I don't need to update it. This is the first update since last September and I still manage to get 1000+hrs of usage every day.

Might want to bite your tongue a fair few problems with banking in the dwarven resource dungeon and varrock east, puts camera angle down to low and never recovers.

12 year old normie
Might want to bite your tongue a fair few problems with banking in the dwarven resource dungeon and varrock east, puts camera angle down to low and never recovers.

Instead of complaining you actually might want to consider reporting the bugs.

Feel free to post on my thread, there hasn't been really anything since November.

@Arbiter and @Cloud told me not to leak this because it contains the new mascot for Runemate, but I figured you guys would like to see it.
U6NnLG7.png