Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

@Cloud; Quick suggestion/Question, will Spectre have "instanced" RS Client Cache's? Basically loading the cache and deleting it when the client is closed.
As in the Cache Reader having its own internal caching? I'd be pretty surprised if something like this doesn't already happen, unless the resources needed for the internal caching is higher than looking up the data from the cache each time.

Engineer
@Cloud; Quick suggestion/Question, will Spectre have "instanced" RS Client Cache's? Basically loading the cache and deleting it when the client is closed.
RuneMate's cache implementation has been improved for spectre. Instead of relying on the primary cache at all times, it relies on the most complete cache (subject to change). As far as instanced cache's, I'm not sure that I understand what you're asking. Can you please clarify?

Also I can now confidently say that RuneMate Spectre does have better performance than the currently released version of RuneMate. One nice thing about the split JVM approach is that you can independently see the game's resource usage and RuneMate's resource usage. Also since they're split into different JVMs, they don't share the same memory heap and the load can be better distributed across your computer's CPU cores.

RuneMate's cache implementation has been improved for spectre. Instead of relying on the primary cache at all times, it relies on the most complete cache (subject to change). As far as instanced cache's, I'm not sure that I understand what you're asking. Can you please clarify?

Also I can now confidently say that RuneMate Spectre does have better performance than the currently released version of RuneMate. One nice thing about the split JVM approach is that you can independently see the game's resource usage and RuneMate's resource usage. Also since they're split into different JVMs, they don't share the same memory heap and the load can be better distributed across your computer's CPU cores.

I have seen Tribot uses the OSBuddy/Web browser instead of their own client for Vips, will you be implementing or developing a similar feature for spectre? Supposedly it reduces the ban rate a lot more.

12 year old normie
I have seen Tribot uses the OSBuddy/Web browser instead of their own client for Vips, will you be implementing or developing a similar feature for spectre? Supposedly it reduces the ban rate a lot more.

Do they really do such a thing? That's fucking disgusting, they're milking their players in exchange for a lower banrate?

Do they really do such a thing? That's fucking disgusting, they're milking their players in exchange for a lower banrate?
They're currently using VIPs as the beta testers or something similar. It's just so they can provide information on what they were doing when they got banned (if it occurred) etc. It's a lot easier to manage, then just releasing it to the public.

I believe TopBot had a setting that'd download the RS Cache into a specific folder or instance, then delete it when the client was closed. You had to download a fresh cache everytime you ran a new client, but it supposedly took care of cache-related bans.

Seriously! The original date was a month ago! Even with the first count down they said they couldnt do anymore nights with no sleep. But a month later nothing still is a joke. It just goes to show the first count down was a complete FAKE. If you couldn't produce the client by the first countdown you could have atleast brought it out by a month after that! Not only that but we are left with this completely broken shit client that you are more likely to be banned within 24 hours than not. This spectre can't even be close to working considering your last update. We were told we would have a client that was so great in December. Halfway through January this thing isn't even being tested?! But you keep taking everyones money that has a supporter title including mine. I support a client that works and is working. Something kept up on and ahead of the bans. I am pretty sure most people also support the same. If you want to make a new client great. But announce it liek its the greatest thing ever and it will be out in a week maybe 2 that is amazing. But to go a month and a half and not even have something tested is a complete fucking joke. This was all started to keep peoples money coming in cause you know almost everyone would cancel the supporter money coming in with this horrible client we are left with now and no hope of something new coming out.

Be original when you are looking to do crap like this. Don't be stealing and reusing what RiD has already did and shit on the community. Yeah you can keep your most loyal people but this is way fucked up and shady as shit.

As to everyone else. Stop paying for nothing. When the money starts running out maybe it will light a fucking fire up their ass and they will stop acting like a bunch of fucking Nigerian scammers

I think TriBot calls it Looking Glass and it's a paid feature

Seriously! The original date was a month ago! Even with the first count down they said they couldnt do anymore nights with no sleep. But a month later nothing still is a joke. It just goes to show the first count down was a complete FAKE. If you couldn't produce the client by the first countdown you could have atleast brought it out by a month after that! Not only that but we are left with this completely broken shit client that you are more likely to be banned within 24 hours than not. This spectre can't even be close to working considering your last update. We were told we would have a client that was so great in December. Halfway through January this thing isn't even being tested?! But you keep taking everyones money that has a supporter title including mine. I support a client that works and is working. Something kept up on and ahead of the bans. I am pretty sure most people also support the same. If you want to make a new client great. But announce it liek its the greatest thing ever and it will be out in a week maybe 2 that is amazing. But to go a month and a half and not even have something tested is a complete fucking joke. This was all started to keep peoples money coming in cause you know almost everyone would cancel the supporter money coming in with this horrible client we are left with now and no hope of something new coming out.

Be original when you are looking to do crap like this. Don't be stealing and reusing what RiD has already did and shit on the community. Yeah you can keep your most loyal people but this is way fucked up and shady as shit.

As to everyone else. Stop paying for nothing. When the money starts running out maybe it will light a fucking fire up their ass and they will stop acting like a bunch of fucking Nigerian scammers
Shit dude, take a deep breath and chill the fuck out, didn't you know that salt kills leeches?
Nobody is forcing you to pay for anything. Cancel the subscription instead of having a whinge about it. How is anything in Spectre "stealing and reusing what RiD has already did"? They're not forcing people to pay for a substandard product. You make it sound like you need to pay to even use this bot, which is entirely false. Any smart person would cancel a service they aren't happy with, instead of paying for it and cracking the shits when it doesn't match whatever stupid fantasy they've dreamed up.
They owned up to their failed ETAs, and fully acknowledged it. These people are humans too, they have other things to spend time on like family and friends over the Christmas/New Year.

Tone down the crazy dude, you're just embarrassing yourself.

So umm.... yeah.... Update?
RuneMate 2.0 Spectre | Page 15 | Community | RuneMate

This would somewhat suffice as an update, wouldn't it? Although I do feel like a weekly, well structured, complete update would be nice.

Author of MaxiBots

It's called an ETA for a reason. No one is forcing you to keep donating. If you don't want to donate, stop sending us money. Lol, RuneMate barely makes enough money to cover the server fees to keep us online, if at all. This just goes to show how ungrateful you are. If you can't wait, leave. It's as simple as that. Quality takes time. If you want a quality client, and i mean real quality, you need to understand that these things take time. Don't forget, cloud is the only one developing the inner workings of the client, and arbiter is the only one developing the user interface. It's a very large workload for just two people. Two people who also have real lifes that they need to keep up with including uni life. Don't forget we just passed christmas and new years. You can't expect arbiter and cloud to drop everything in their personal lives to develop this. They already devote a very considerable amount of time every single day to working on this. So either stop being an inconsiderate leecher or just leave.

Oh and LOL. If RuneMate was copying RiD we'd have asked our users to donate $300 and not release the new version for 2 years.

Not all Nigerians are scammers bruh... why so racist?

Even though i have had 5 accounts banned some perm and some days, Im not to worried about it, once spectre comes out im sure it will be topnotch just like the coders of the project. Arbiter and Jacmob had an awesome client back in the day im sure him and cloud will get shit done. You cant take shortcuts to something great it takes time and effort which translates to more time invested. Be patient good things are yet to come.

i been banned on numerous accounts, but i know when this client is finally released it'll be smooth as butter.. i just hope its eventually released an this all isn't a given up plan. botting is life

i been banned on numerous accounts, but i know when this client is finally released it'll be smooth as butter.. i just hope its eventually released an this all isn't a given up plan. botting is life
This isn't a given up plan lol... not with Arbiter and Cloud working.

It's mostly developer specific, such as styling of UI and rewritten API. I'm not really sure if I can say anything about actual differences, I think @Arbiter is very eager to share it himself once he's 100% finished with it. ;)
What is the estimated time for this to be finished? Taking forever.

Author of MaxiBots
What is the estimated time for this to be finished? Taking forever.
There is no estimate. Otherwise the forum eta counter would reflect it. Be patient. Quality takes time. You don't want quality, go elsewhere. I can guarantee you no other client devlopers work as hard and devote as much time to their client and community as arbiter and cloud do.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk