Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

Your information is based on ?
Whenever an ETA is delayed, Arbiter will notify us about it on this thread.

One month isn't too bad as long as Arbiter and Cloud don't end up burned-out.

My information is based on from Cloud. The whole conversation was " a little funny" Because I was kinda asking him when the "real" ETA would be, and he was like "well we got holidays etc now and so then" but I was actually asking more about the real ETA. As I actually joined this website. Where we had 7 hours left. So for me botting is new, All this time i've only been using my own macro's but never used botting. Therefore I wanted to ask When I could look at this website and see that the sceptre is around. is it 1 month ,3 month or 6 month.

Cloud said that they would definitely work on it in January. But it'll take time as they do not want to keep doing all-nighters. this basically means end of december and eairly january is a no go. beginning of everything. so we got 2nd 3rd and 4th week of january. keep in mind they stated that it was an imposible eta = which means they are FAR behind. because Impossible means you lack a lot. as in "no way we are going to reach"

so we can cross 2nd week of january as well.

what we have remining is 3rd and 4th week of january. . 3rd week is still rushing it imo. so it makes sense to say 4th week of january, worst case scenario start of february.

those are all the information. So basically thanks to Cloud. I would say late january, eairly february.

P.S I want to make it clear that i'm not disappointing, nor mad at anyone or anything. I want it to be made without flaws if possible. so we can avoid mistakes by rushing it. They should take all the time required. I Was just asking when I could see the possibility of running it. I'm a person who only looks at the results. so stating how it's going or whats up. or "perhaps this time" is just let downs. I'm sure everyone will just be apreciated for your hard work once the download link is there.

My information is based on from Cloud. The whole conversation was " a little funny" Because I was kinda asking him when the "real" ETA would be, and he was like "well we got holidays etc now and so then" but I was actually asking more about the real ETA. As I actually joined this website. Where we had 7 hours left. So for me botting is new, All this time i've only been using my own macro's but never used botting. Therefore I wanted to ask When I could look at this website and see that the sceptre is around. is it 1 month ,3 month or 6 month.

Cloud said that they would definitely work on it in January. But it'll take time as they do not want to keep doing all-nighters. this basically means end of december and eairly january is a no go. beginning of everything. so we got 2nd 3rd and 4th week of january. keep in mind they stated that it was an imposible eta = which means they are FAR behind. because Impossible means you lack a lot. as in "no way we are going to reach"

so we can cross 2nd week of january as well.

what we have remining is 3rd and 4th week of january. . 3rd week is still rushing it imo. so it makes sense to say 4th week of january, worst case scenario start of february.

those are all the information. So basically thanks to Cloud. I would say late january, eairly february.

P.S I want to make it clear that i'm not disappointing, nor mad at anyone or anything. I want it to be made without flaws if possible. so we can avoid mistakes by rushing it. They should take all the time required. I Was just asking when I could see the possibility of running it. I'm a person who only looks at the results. so stating how it's going or whats up. or "perhaps this time" is just let downs. I'm sure everyone will just be apreciated for your hard work once the download link is there.
TL;DR.

Don't worry I didn't. Not that I'd believe it if I did. You have no proof, anyone can type words in a post. I doubt @Cloud told you of all people those things, when he could have easily just posted it in this thread on his own.

he wrote in shoutbox same day as the eta got delayed but honestly whats the big deal? Like even if what i said is wrong above my post which you didn't read? so what? anyway. W.e I don't really care. Few people asked where i had my information from, So I answered. Read it or Ignore it. Up to you.

he wrote in shoutbox same day as the eta got delayed but honestly whats the big deal? Like even what i said is wrong above my post which you didn't read? so what? anyway. W.e I don't really care. Few people asked where i had my information from, So I answered. Read it or Ignore it. Up to you.
I'll ignore you. Someones pissy lmao.

I'll ignore you. Someones pissy lmao.

Pissy? I'm the one thinking you have a mental issue. I'm pretty calm. So how the hell did you managed to come to that conclusion.

obv pointing out that there were few extra words there than you could read.

later on asking for proff for something that really doesn't even matter

and then stating that i'm the one who is pissy. i'm sorry but I feel that there is something wrong with you lmao. Oh well enough of chit chat from me. I feel more stupid replying as well.

Pissy? I'm the one thinking you have a mental issue. I'm pretty calm. So how the hell did you managed to come to that conclusion.

obv pointing out that there were few extra words there than you could read.

later on asking for proff for something that really doesn't even matter

and then stating the one is pissy. i'm sorry but I feel that there is something wrong with you lmao. Oh well enough of chit chat from me. I feel more stupid replying as well.
holy fuck and the paragraphs continue. take a fucking break from the keyboard lol.

Ex-Staff
he wrote in shoutbox same day as the eta got delayed but honestly whats the big deal? Like even if what i said is wrong above my post which you didn't read? so what? anyway. W.e I don't really care. Few people asked where i had my information from, So I answered. Read it or Ignore it. Up to you.
Thanks for sharing the source.
I've checked it and your correct, Cloud said its gonna be released somewhere in January.
Shoutbox Archive | Page 26 | Community | RuneMate

PS: I dont see why you guys are being mad at each-other over something like this.. :p
Glad I could clear that up tho :p

Thanks for sharing the source.
I've checked it and your correct, Cloud said its gonna be released somewhere in January.
Shoutbox Archive | Page 26 | Community | RuneMate

PS: I dont see why you guys are being mad at each-other over something like this.. :p
Glad I could clear that up tho :p

well thanks for the link! didn't know it kept logs public would make things a lot easier (seems like i still need to look around the website for the time being)

i'm currently using runemate on main even thou i heard so many people getting hammered lately, hopefully even if something happens than it's just a 2 day. but worst case scenario i don't min quitting the game :)

Engineer
Can we get any info on the API changes at least? Or get the changes pushed/updated?

I'm kinda frustrated just sitting here waiting for release so I can get back to updating my scripts, i'd rather not waste my time on cleaning up a script then all of a sudden tons of API changes happen.
The new API will be almost completely backwards compatible to the old version. The main change that we can see causing fallout is that we now block calls that query the game for data from being called on system threads such as the EventDispatch thread and the Platform thread. Developers should have already been separating the logic from the user interface but now we force it to keep things simple.

The new API will be almost completely backwards compatible to the old version. The main change that we can see causing fallout is that we now block calls that query the game for data from being called on system threads such as the EventDispatch thread and the Platform thread. Developers should have already been separating the logic from the user interface but now we force it to keep things simple.

Thanks for the clarification, I guess i'll start cleaning up my scripts then :)

Quick question about paint though, Arby said you guys would probably be dumping it, can you share anymore info on the topic? Wondering if I should still stay away from making paint updates until Spectre is released.

Some people are really spoilt as fuck. Almost entire bot repository is free-to-use and yall complaining on 1 ETA being missed. While other's are charging $300 and taking 3-4 years to develop. Jesus, the nerves on these guys

Some people are really spoilt as fuck. Almost entire bot repository is free-to-use and yall complaining on 1 ETA being missed. While other's are charging $300 and taking 3-4 years to develop. Jesus, the nerves on these guys

I'm not complaining or anything but it was 3 ETA's missed. Still though people shouldn't rage about it. It's free.