Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate 2.0 Spectre

If you meant who is charging $300+ and delaying for years? RiD.

It's something like 300 USD to buy Unlimited/LifeTime VIP which grants you unlimited credits/hours to use for botting. It's a one-time payment. That's the biggest part of LifeTime VIP, RiD granted closed-beta access because it's a pretty big investment.

I do wish more people would realize this. RiD has continuously said "Only buy VIP if you think you're going to be using Genesis for years to come", it was never advertised or meant to be a "Buy me to get closed beta access".

It's the same thing as a one-time payment for Java Botting Clients that allow unlimited bot instances. Something I honestly wish RuneMate had, but I understand why Cloud and Arbs have it the way it is.

OT: @Arbiter @Cloud will Spectre mean a possibly working Reload Environment method? To reload the client when a 23 hour 59 minute message appears.

It's something like 300 USD to buy Unlimited/LifeTime VIP which grants you unlimited credits/hours to use for botting. It's a one-time payment. That's the biggest part of LifeTime VIP, RiD granted closed-beta access because it's a pretty big investment.

I do wish more people would realize this. RiD has continuously said "Only buy VIP if you think you're going to be using Genesis for years to come", it was never advertised or meant to be a "Buy me to get closed beta access".

It's the same thing as a one-time payment for Java Botting Clients that allow unlimited bot instances. Something I honestly wish RuneMate had, but I understand why Cloud and Arbs have it the way it is.

OT: @Arbiter @Cloud will Spectre mean a possibly working Reload Environment method? To reload the client when a 23 hour 59 minute message appears.
yeah, but lifetime doesnt mean shit lol. they could easily get shut down/ stop devving / whatever in a year and you know those people that spent $300 are gonna feel like idiots. its really only a good idea if youre a heavy goldfarmer, and you know youll make the $ back in no time lol. As for the Reload, that would be awesome, let's hope so :D

yeah, but lifetime doesnt mean shit lol. they could easily get shut down/ stop devving / whatever in a year and you know those people that spent $300 are gonna feel like idiots. its really only a good idea if youre a heavy goldfarmer, and you know youll make the $ back in no time lol. As for the Reload, that would be awesome, let's hope so :D

Well like 50% of the users who bought LifeTime VIP all payed for from the money they made by using RiD's bots previously, not to mention most of them are all veteran users (Including myself) Also, there isn't a dev team, it's only RiD himself, and it's clear that he won't be stopping development on Genesis.

Last edited:
Well 90% of the users who bought LifeTime VIP all payed for from the money they made by using RiD's bots previously, not to mention most of them are all veteran users (Including myself) Also, there isn't a dev team, it's only RiD himself, and it's clear that he won't be stopping development on Genesis.
meh, honestly just seems like a watse if youre not a heavy gold farmer tbh. then again ive never use RiD so what do I know. Never will unless someone can let me test on their own account, or I strike it rich:p

Last edited:
And I am still siting here in shock from the UI.

Please Please Please don't get sued. xD

Keep up the amazing work guys, You are developing something with care and putting your all into it, not all dev's can say that now 'dayz.

And for everyone talking about competitors and comparing build time to other platforms, This is not like other projects. This is something that a completely different team is building with their own standards and goals.

That being said, dont worry about patch/stableBuild/update times, When a Anti-Cheat gets a complete revamp, it can take weeks if not months to make a secure bypass. We are staying ahead of the game, not catching up. That being said, be glad we are in that position.

And I am still siting here in shock from the UI.

Please Please Please don't get sued. xD

Keep up the amazing work guys, You are developing something with care and putting your all into it, not all dev's can say that now 'dayz.

And for everyone talking about competitors and comparing build time to other platforms, This is not like other projects. This is something that a completely different team is building with their own standards and goals.

That being said, dont worry about patch/stableBuild/update times, When a Anti-Cheat gets a complete revamp, it can take weeks if not months to make a secure bypass. We are staying ahead of the game, not catching up. That being said, be glad we are in that position.
lol the UI and Icons they use are just fine :)

meh, honestly just seems like a watse if youre not a heavy gold farmer tbh. then again ive never use RiD so what do I know. Never will unless someone can let me test on their own account, or I strike it rich:p
300$ is just for the beta though. After that, it'll be available for casual VIPs, which isn't too bad tbh.

You guys do realize that someone said on development thread that RiD is only for repetitive tasks. Such as fishing woodcutting etc. Which is fine and all but it doesn't work for complex tasks such as dungeoneering or any dynamic tasks. only recently people at RiD are begining to understand that.

if that's he case, then that's $300 down the drain to be honest. and very very misleading.

Source: Development Diary: RiD Genesis, a new botting platform - Page 285

You guys do realize that someone said on development thread that RiD is only for repetitive tasks. Such as fishing woodcutting etc. Which is fine and all but it doesn't work for complex tasks such as dungeoneering or any dynamic tasks. only recently people at RiD are begining to understand that.

if that's he case, then that's $300 down the drain to be honest. and very very misleading.

Source: Development Diary: RiD Genesis, a new botting platform - Page 285

The entire goal of Genesis is to use it for any game, not just Runescape. Yes, right now the Closed Beta can only do bankstanding skills, but eventually it'll probably be able to do things like Minigames and Auto-Fighting, I don't expect it to be able to do Slayer or Dungeoneering. But, it could still be possible if RiD opens the bot editor it creates while calibrating even more, he's said himself it's just a matter of adding functionality now.

Again, I can't stress enough 300$ is for LifeTime VIP, it's a one-time payment for using Genesis, it isn't just for Genesis Closed Beta. RiD's apparently going to be dumping the credit system and using a Monthly Payment system instead, something like 10$/month for 24 hours of daily botting. LifeTime VIP is a one-time payment with a 72 hour daily hour cap.

Alpaca master
haven't made a post in a long time on here.

good luck with all the progress, you guys should definitely make a big tutorial for javaFX <3

The entire goal of Genesis is to use it for any game, not just Runescape. Yes, right now the Closed Beta can only do bankstanding skills, but eventually it'll probably be able to do things like Minigames and Auto-Fighting, I don't expect it to be able to do Slayer or Dungeoneering. But, it could still be possible if RiD opens the bot editor it creates while calibrating even more, he's said himself it's just a matter of adding functionality now.

Again, I can't stress enough 300$ is for LifeTime VIP, it's a one-time payment for using Genesis, it isn't just for Genesis Closed Beta. RiD's apparently going to be dumping the credit system and using a Monthly Payment system instead, something like 10$/month for 24 hours of daily botting. LifeTime VIP is a one-time payment with a 72 hour daily hour cap.
RiD and RuneMate will probably be the safest options out there, after their respective releases;)

Genesis & Spectre that is.

Just saying.... made me laugh lol. Its like when the bullys at school get knocked out by the wimpy kid. Hilarious read :)

People need to chill. It's done when it's done. ETA's are for businesses that pay people money to deliver a product. We're receiving this for free. People have their own lives to deal with on top of dealing with some edgy members of community. Runemate is still up and working, I'm botting right now, just be happy your accounts aren't banned and that someone is working on making those accounts even safer. Moaning, whining and asking for ETA's isn't going to make Spectre come any faster.

Didn't want to quote anyone, but if you feel like this applies to you, then please, take word.

Look forward to seeing the community happy upon release.

Author of MaxiBots
I wonder if i'll have MaxiWoodcutter 2.0 ready for when spectre is being released, a double release would be nice :p