Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Noob

Nope! It now picks up a hammer and drops it repeatedly for some reason. It doesn't stop doing that unless you click out of it. Then it resets and grabs a hammer properly.

It did that for me a few times. Not every time, but here and there.

i think its 100% broken. i start it, and it runs for 35 seconds then freezes the runemate client. i can no longer use the client unless i close it and restart it. the bot laggs and is very slow, and then stops working. wont mine, wont use ladder, wont use bank. it just sits there. im not using breaks. am i the only one having the issue?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
i think its 100% broken. i start it, and it runs for 35 seconds then freezes the runemate client. i can no longer use the client unless i close it and restart it. the bot laggs and is very slow, and then stops working. wont mine, wont use ladder, wont use bank. it just sits there. im not using breaks. am i the only one having the issue?
Does this happen for anyone else? And can you post your log for it? It is in the help tab of runemate client and send me the shared one :) Thanks

Does this happen for anyone else? And can you post your log for it? It is in the help tab of runemate client and send me the shared one :) Thanks

the log looks normal, but it says "mining the ore vain" repeatedly like 100 times lol. but it freezes up the client. you can teamview my computer if you want. im running other scripts now and no issues.

the log looks normal, but it says "mining the ore vain" repeatedly like 100 times lol. but it freezes up the client. you can teamview my computer if you want. im running other scripts now and no issues.
It's super early right now for me. 521am

Still gets stuck on the rock on the upper level. The camera will turn away and it won't see that there's an obstacle in the way. Keeps trying to click the ladder, but goes nowhere.

Still gets stuck on the rock on the upper level. The camera will turn away and it won't see that there's an obstacle in the way. Keeps trying to click the ladder, but goes nowhere.
I'll have to work on that soon

hey man I ran this bot for 10 hours and i was getting 8k xp an hour, and back when i used it on version two i was getting in the 30"s what happened? I know tis free and all that, but its a huge difference and i was using inner west btw

hey man I ran this bot for 10 hours and i was getting 8k xp an hour, and back when i used it on version two i was getting in the 30"s what happened? I know tis free and all that, but its a huge difference and i was using inner west btw
also when i looked at 8 hours it was moving okay but when i just came back now i was just afk while the sack was full,but the xp was the same when it was running aswell as stuck

also when i looked at 8 hours it was moving okay but when i just came back now i was just afk while the sack was full,but the xp was the same when it was running aswell as stuck
I'm trying to find the cause.

Engineer
Protip: Add Region.cacheCollisionFlags(true) to your onStart(String...) method. It'll improve the performance of your bot's navigation system by a reasonable amount and I experimented and forced it to true while doing some testing and your bots was one of the few that I confirmed worked perfectly with it enabled.

Protip: Add Region.cacheCollisionFlags(true) to your onStart(String...) method. It'll improve the performance of your bot's navigation system by a reasonable amount and I experimented and forced it to true while doing some testing and your bots was one of the few that I confirmed worked perfectly with it enabled.

Awesome.

Thanks for the tip. Will do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.