Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misfits
What exactly is blast mining. >.>

Blast mining is using dynamite to mine rather then a picaxe, and is very profitable, can make 500-700k/hr depending on your rng, I love it, and I use his bot for it couple times a week... Also lets you get runite ore 10 lvls early

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.
Blast mining is using dynamite to mine rather then a picaxe, and is very profitable, can make 500-700k/hr depending on your rng, I love it, and I use his bot for it couple times a week... Also lets you get runite ore 10 lvls early
The fuckkkkkkkkk... damn man! what bot do i search? and whats the Requirements to be able to do it???

Hey man, great bot, i've only found a couple of issues, the bot is really sluggish when going to bank/collecting the ore and just moving in general. Sometimes it get's stuck climbing the ladder too, it will just stand still next to the sack.

The bot have got really slow all of the sudden. Takes like 2-4 minutes for it to realize its inventory is full, going to the bank etc

First time using the bot, and as others have mentioned, very very slow and I have to click for it. I can tell half the people in game in my world are using the bot and are stuck, just all standing around lmao.

First time using the bot, and as others have mentioned, very very slow and I have to click for it. I can tell half the people in game in my world are using the bot and are stuck, just all standing around lmao.

I know, its pretty funny lol.

Yup, it was so obvious haha. I was too afraid to let it run by itself so I just paused it when it was done mining, walked for it, and then unpaused. Otherwise it'd be very easy to spot right now. Had to do it from 30-58 to get my coal bag lol.

I am doing my coal bag now, and am having to click for the small rocks that block the passage. Should probably just wait til i can run it solo but whatever, I always bot watch anyways.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
the bot crashes everytime i open it, and yes my client is updated
It is not for me... I just tried it. Post the log from the crashed instance so I can see what is going on :)

It is not for me... I just tried it. Post the log from the crashed instance so I can see what is going on :)
idk how to do that im not the most tech savvy person,but i was in teh main area and it said location settings or another thing

Status
Not open for further replies.