Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when? Are you talking about upper level? I have a fix for it that I am going to release soon.

Settings on S/SW/N usually when theirs a rockfall there it would mine it, walk past by it and just stood their, Or it would mine it and stand there...

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Settings on S/SW/N usually when theirs a rockfall there it would mine it, walk past by it and just stood their, Or it would mine it and stand there...
Yeah i'm working on fixing it.

Has been working amazing for me apart from after todays update it just trys to move past the rockfall without mining them

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I dont know what i did lol. I ran upper level fine, but didnt test lower ones.

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.
It just clicks randomly all over the place like a guy on cocaine XD
Yeah lolol. But im sure he will get right on it and push a fix, then we will be back to mining our ass's off =D

I was using this for a good 2 hours last night when you uploaded the resources, Rates, clicking, Everything was really good like it was back to normal, was doing this on upper level, didn't had any problems. Going to run it again to see if its running good like last night.. will let you know if I get any problems....

The bot is working again right now, I'm not sure if it was the client updating or you but thank you for the great script, once I hit 75 I will use your blast mining script for sure

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.
The bot is working again right now, I'm not sure if it was the client updating or you but thank you for the great script, once I hit 75 I will use your blast mining script for sure
What exactly is blast mining. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.