Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
love this!!!! love it x10!!!

getting a issue right now where when i use the upper level the bot will sometimes goes behind the upper level and just sits there idle. i have to manually move it back near the bank for it to reset itself to normal. not sure why it runs back there, but it will from time to time.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
love this!!!! love it x10!!!

getting a issue right now where when i use the upper level the bot will sometimes goes behind the upper level and just sits there idle. i have to manually move it back near the bank for it to reset itself to normal. not sure why it runs back there, but it will from time to time.
Hmmmm, i'll have to see if I maybe made the area too big or something... I am 70 mining atm

The Noob
Been running for a total of 25 hours so far. (had to stop to update runemate a few times) but no issues so far. Aside from one time it ran behind the upper level once. Aside form the one time, no issues since.

Bank issue has disappeared completely.

However, as others have mentioned, it gets stuck behind the upper level at times. Very rarely, but if it gets stuck there, it's stuck unless both obstacles miraculously get mined at the same time, then it'll make its way back.

Been running for a total of 25 hours so far. (had to stop to update runemate a few times) but no issues so far. Aside from one time it ran behind the upper level once. Aside form the one time, no issues since.

Bank issue has disappeared completely.

However, as others have mentioned, it gets stuck behind the upper level at times. Very rarely, but if it gets stuck there, it's stuck unless both obstacles miraculously get mined at the same time, then it'll make its way back.
Are you both doing lower level?

I believe it should be working now... If it's not then something else may be messed up still...

It gets stuck on the upper level rock at the moment. You either have to wait for another player to mine the rock, or manually mine the rock yourself in order to get from the upper level to the ladder.

Other than that, it's working fine right now. Been running for 2 hours.

Nope! It now picks up a hammer and drops it repeatedly for some reason. It doesn't stop doing that unless you click out of it. Then it resets and grabs a hammer properly.

It gets stuck on the upper level rock at the moment. You either have to wait for another player to mine the rock, or manually mine the rock yourself in order to get from the upper level to the ladder.

Other than that, it's working fine right now. Been running for 2 hours.

Nope! It now picks up a hammer and drops it repeatedly for some reason. It doesn't stop doing that unless you click out of it. Then it resets and grabs a hammer properly.
Hmmmm. Did this start after the latest osrs update

Status
Not open for further replies.