Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Noob
Super excited to try out the update. On 3.1.5 I ran ti for just over a day, an although had some hiccups, it ran great!

(See attached)

Will update again when I run the update for some time.

EDIT: Upon setting breaks, and hitting Generate.. the bot crashes. Otherwise seems to work fine so far.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hmm, not sure as no one else seems to have reported this, but straight away when both struts were broken it just stood at the crate getting a hammer and dropped it, then repeated that over and over.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
@nekrofere can you post the log file of the broken run? The bot is working for me, so I need to find what is different for you :)
Also, did the bug occur the first time it needed to repair the struts?

the only time it gets stuck for me is when the sack has to many ores and the number above the sack is red and the bot just stands there But this happens very rarely apart from that its amazing

The Noob
@nekrofere can you post the log file of the broken run? The bot is working for me, so I need to find what is different for you :)
Also, did the bug occur the first time it needed to repair the struts?

I'll try to run it again shortly. finishing up some quests. But last time I did it on 3.1.6 it just didn't do anything at all.

I'll try to run it again shortly. finishing up some quests. But last time I did it on 3.1.6 it just didn't do anything at all.
Weird. It does stuff for me... I need the log to know what's going on.

The Noob
Strange. Just got the chance to start it, and it runs fine!
Not sure what happened when I tried before, but not relevant anymore.

stuck, it wont mine the rockfalls for some reason so just stands next to it continually trying to run past

'turning camera to bank'
'mining ore vein'
'mining ore vein (7)
then repeats these 3 things over and over

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.