Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke too soon. :( It still gets stuck trying to find the sack while the bank is open. It just sits there.

Also, while on the Upper level, it tried to bank from the Upper level. Must have accidentally miss clicked the ladder and thought it went down before trying to bank from the top level.

Sorry for complaining about the bot a lot. Other than the couple issues I've had, the bot has been excellent.

The Noob
Just updated it to 3.1.5 and it works well, but I did notice it deposited pay dirt, and one of the wheels was broken (it used to fix both) and it waited for the dirt to enter the sack (walked to the sack) but stood there for about 45 seconds waiting for the other wheel to break before going to fix it. It also will just wait until someone else fixes the one broken wheel before running back to the mine.

Happened twice so far. If I manually take over and move a bit, it'll run back to the mine and continue mining.

EDIT: Just noticed that when the sack was full, with the bank open, it was "searching for sack" but hovering constantly over one of my tabs, but not closing the bank.

Last edited:
Please find attached logs, for some reason the bot wasn't withdrawing anything from the bag after reaching 107 total in it. I am using the sack but it just "sat there", idle.

I like the new locations etc, I hope you can fix this! I am giving it another go now to see if it was just a one in a bit bug, will let you know result.

Yeah.... same issue. This time it never unloaded once it reached max amount and got stuck.

Attachments

• 05-20 14-19-48 - Regal Motherlode.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I spoke too soon. :( It still gets stuck trying to find the sack while the bank is open. It just sits there.

Also, while on the Upper level, it tried to bank from the Upper level. Must have accidentally miss clicked the ladder and thought it went down before trying to bank from the top level.

Sorry for complaining about the bot a lot. Other than the couple issues I've had, the bot has been excellent.

Just updated it to 3.1.5 and it works well, but I did notice it deposited pay dirt, and one of the wheels was broken (it used to fix both) and it waited for the dirt to enter the sack (walked to the sack) but stood there for about 45 seconds waiting for the other wheel to break before going to fix it. It also will just wait until someone else fixes the one broken wheel before running back to the mine.

Happened twice so far. If I manually take over and move a bit, it'll run back to the mine and continue mining.

EDIT: Just noticed that when the sack was full, with the bank open, it was "searching for sack" but hovering constantly over one of my tabs, but not closing the bank.

Please find attached logs, for some reason the bot wasn't withdrawing anything from the bag after reaching 107 total in it. I am using the sack but it just "sat there", idle.

I like the new locations etc, I hope you can fix this! I am giving it another go now to see if it was just a one in a bit bug, will let you know result.

Yeah.... same issue. This time it never unloaded once it reached max amount and got stuck.

I will try to get all these fixed up in the next update.

I have no issues at all with the bot, been running for 10 hours straight now, with like 4/5 hours of break.

Have you restarted since the update? For most of us it isn't emptying the sack.
Make sure you don't have expanded sack checked. Also, because I added some playersense, some players experience different bugs. Which makes things harder for me.

Still got an issue anyways. Stuck depositing pay dirt even though it's already went into the sack.

https://i.cyrex.io/9LDhD.png

Now it just ran to fix the two circles, then started mining again. Same as the guys above. Looking forward to the fix!
I just pushed yet another potential fix :) Waiting for pass.

Your update has fixed it for me, done a full run, will leave it on a bit more and watch it and see if it is fully solid!

I was also thinking maybe you could make an addition where it uses the Dragon Pickaxe's special attack? It gives a +3 bonus.

Your update has fixed it for me, done a full run, will leave it on a bit more and watch it and see if it is fully solid!

I was also thinking maybe you could make an addition where it uses the Dragon Pickaxe's special attack? It gives a +3 bonus.
I am planning on adding it thanks to @Dark sage sending me the stuff for it

Status
Not open for further replies.