Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happened to notice that it sometimes gets stuck behind the upper level. I'm assuming there's a miss click some where. It'll just get stuck trying to go back to the mine, but because it's trapped behind rock obstacles, it can't go anywhere. May want to add a check to make sure if it doesn't move after a while of clicking that it can find its way back.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I happened to notice that it sometimes gets stuck behind the upper level. I'm assuming there's a miss click some where. It'll just get stuck trying to go back to the mine, but because it's trapped behind rock obstacles, it can't go anywhere. May want to add a check to make sure if it doesn't move after a while of clicking that it can find its way back.
can you send a screenshot of the place it got stuck and make sure to hide your character name?

Here's the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/TnZHf6A.png (green box is me) It kept trying to select the ore spots on the upper level.

Also gets stuck at the bank when the interface is open and it can't find the sack. I thought it'd eventually move the the camera or close the interface or set coordinates so that it would continue. I let it sit there for about 3-4 minutes and it just said "Can't find sack, moving camera" and never moved the camera or set coordinates.

Didn't have this happen til I selected "Upper" level of the mine.

Here's the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/TnZHf6A.png (green box is me) It kept trying to select the ore spots on the upper level.

Also gets stuck at the bank when the interface is open and it can't find the sack. I thought it'd eventually move the the camera or close the interface or set coordinates so that it would continue. I let it sit there for about 3-4 minutes and it just said "Can't find sack, moving camera" and never moved the camera or set coordinates.

Didn't have this happen til I selected "Upper" level of the mine.
Hmmm, I'll work on the upper level when I have access

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.
Hey awesome, I don't know if you remember someone on here by the username "accepted". If so that was me, my account got banned because Maxi cannot take criticism and likes to bitch and report. Not my fault his scripts are shit... Anyways I was the one that told everyone having issues on awesome mining script to do sticky keys for shift dropping, as it use to mess up. But anyways that script got me 76-85 mining WHILE just having a bot busting moderate strike previously due to using the "open mining" script that was on here. But anyways, I wanted to say I appreciate your fast responses and fixes. Mining happens to be one of my favorite skills in the game. I'm currently working on another account to get to 85 mining but using regal motherlode to help me get there. I do have one question.
When I check sack expansion the bot goes into a loop and messes up, why is that?

Hey awesome, I don't know if you remember someone on here by the username "accepted". If so that was me, my account got banned because Maxi cannot take criticism and likes to bitch and report. Not my fault his scripts are shit... Anyways I was the one that told everyone having issues on awesome mining script to do sticky keys for shift dropping, as it use to mess up. But anyways that script got me 76-85 mining WHILE just having a bot busting moderate strike previously due to using the "open mining" script that was on here. But anyways, I wanted to say I appreciate your fast responses and fixes. Mining happens to be one of my favorite skills in the game. I'm currently working on another account to get to 85 mining but using regal motherlode to help me get there. I do have one question.
When I check sack expansion the bot goes into a loop and messes up, why is that?
Did you purchase the expanded sack from the guy? I've never had it personally so i never got to test it. So that would be why it doesnt work. (There are no loops in this version)

Did you purchase the expanded sack from the guy? I've never had it personally so i never got to test it. So that would be why it doesnt work. (There are no loops in this version)
Woowwwww my apologies man...... I'm done... lolololol. Yeah my fault man, I just realized that you could. I thought that it meant the actual sack where the ores pile up o_OHahahahahah! But do you remember me though?

Woowwwww my apologies man...... I'm done... lolololol. Yeah my fault man, I just realized that you could. I thought that it meant the actual sack where the ores pile up o_OHahahahahah! But do you remember me though?
Yeah I remember. The expanded sack is when you purchase to have more space in that sack lol. Hope you enjoy all the new areas I've added :)

Yeah I remember. The expanded sack is when you purchase to have more space in that sack lol. Hope you enjoy all the new areas I've added :)
Yes bro I sure do! You literally have every fucking corner covered hahahaha! I mix it up. I do west one day. Then east etc. I love that option though because it's kinda like a antiban (if people are smart enough to change areas every time they bot). I do have a suggestion for your awesome mining script. I'll leave you a reply in the discussion.

Yes bro I sure do! You literally have every fucking corner covered hahahaha! I mix it up. I do west one day. Then east etc. I love that option though because it's kinda like a antiban (if people are smart enough to change areas every time they bot). I do have a suggestion for your awesome mining script. I'll leave you a reply in the discussion.
Now there is south, ssw, inner w and others

Don't know if I am doing something wrong but I have had 2 accounts perm banned using this script within the last 2 days. Nonetheless it's a very good bot.

Sorry, but there's still the issue of it getting stuck on the bank interface while trying to navigate itself back to the sack. It just says that it can't find the sack and it's going to move the camera, and never does.

It should either move the camera, or just set coordinates to move so the interface closes.

Sorry, but there's still the issue of it getting stuck on the bank interface while trying to navigate itself back to the sack. It just says that it can't find the sack and it's going to move the camera, and never does.

It should either move the camera, or just set coordinates to move so the interface closes.
That's so weird. It never happens to me. I'll see what I can do.

Don't know if I am doing something wrong but I have had 2 accounts perm banned using this script within the last 2 days. Nonetheless it's a very good bot.
Which locations and where? The past few days I've been updating this bot and broke it in the process, now it should be better than how it was :) And more areas for extra safety, just don't get reported.

NW location - will you be able to make it not repair the water wheel every time it comes with pay-dirt? To me it looks suspicious when the water is running but the bot will still go ahead and fix the wheel if 1 of the 2 is broken.

bot just walks back and forth at the bank by the polls box. back and forth back and forth when trying to bank. never clicks the bank, only clicks the mini map.

im not sure what you are doing. but ive used this script for over a week now with no issues. run no more than 8 hours a day (unless ur doing breaks) and u should have no issues. the bots that mainly get busted are rock crabs, hunter, and such. also runescape just did a huge ban wave. luckily they only hit my main with a ban and none of the other acocunts (all where botting hunter), and it was a 2day. im back to botting on him with this script and no issues.

NW location - will you be able to make it not repair the water wheel every time it comes with pay-dirt? To me it looks suspicious when the water is running but the bot will still go ahead and fix the wheel if 1 of the 2 is broken.
Hmmm, i'll have to test it myself. I have a playersense that only repairs one and it works fine.

The Noob
After updating to 3.1.4 I did notice that it runs better in everything except after it banks a load of ores, it struggles and fails to close the bank and click the sack again. Instead, it hovers in the bank and "fails to find sack".

All else works flawlessly!

After updating to 3.1.4 I did notice that it runs better in everything except after it banks a load of ores, it struggles and fails to close the bank and click the sack again. Instead, it hovers in the bank and "fails to find sack".

All else works flawlessly!
Added a failsafe in the incoming update to close the bank if its open and needs to empty the sack. Also, for those who got lucky with the PlayerSense and have the Boolean that makes you repair both the struts, it is currently bugged and the next update will fix it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.