Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Noob
Added a failsafe in the incoming update to close the bank if its open and needs to empty the sack. Also, for those who got lucky with the PlayerSense and have the Boolean that makes you repair both the struts, it is currently bugged and the next update will fix it :)

Seriously, I am beyond impressed with the level of "customer service" you provide with your bots!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Seriously, I am beyond impressed with the level of "customer service" you provide with your bots!
I try :p Things are gonna get really busy for me if I get this summer job. But for now I am available. Just lacking motivation to do my rewrites for my old bots, and since I use this bot, it gets all my work rn.

Not sure if this is the bug you were talking about before, but just in case it wasn't. Currently if both struts are broken it will go and fix the first one, then continue to stand at it waiting for it to break and then repair it instantly and do that over and over until someone else goes and repairs the other strut.

Anyways I'm pretty sure that's what you were referring to earlier, regardless this is a phenomenal bot thank you very much for putting all the time and effort into it and releasing it free.

Not sure if this is the bug you were talking about before, but just in case it wasn't. Currently if both struts are broken it will go and fix the first one, then continue to stand at it waiting for it to break and then repair it instantly and do that over and over until someone else goes and repairs the other strut.

Anyways I'm pretty sure that's what you were referring to earlier, regardless this is a phenomenal bot thank you very much for putting all the time and effort into it and releasing it free.
Try it now :)

When using this bot, its come to a complete stop after depositing the pay dirt cause it is noticing the other wheel needs to be fix but fails to do so.

When using this bot, its come to a complete stop after depositing the pay dirt cause it is noticing the other wheel needs to be fix but fails to do so.
It stops forever? I thought I had fixed it...

Thats fixed, okay if one of the wheels are broken after you deposit, it sits there for a minute doing nothing, just staring off into space.

Thats fixed, okay if one of the wheels are broken after you deposit, it sits there for a minute doing nothing, just staring off into space.
After depositing it should wait till the ore is deposited into the sack.

Yeah, I always do upper level, I don't do anything else other then that lol. its works perfectly fine now since the fix came in.
And yours fixed both or just one of the struts?

Status
Not open for further replies.