Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
osrs: bot keeps breaking at "fixing broken strut" it will sit next to the mining cart and walk away and run back, over and over in a loop. i cant figure out how to fix it. i think it occurs when someone else fixes it before the bot can, so it goes crazy

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
osrs: bot keeps breaking at "fixing broken strut" it will sit next to the mining cart and walk away and run back, over and over in a loop. i cant figure out how to fix it. i think it occurs when someone else fixes it before the bot can, so it goes crazy
I pushed what I believe to be a fix. Wait till you see v 3.1.1

Error in version 3.1.1:
1. It never tries to fix the water wheel itself after depositing pay-dirt.

The Noob
Great bot! I see someone reported that it doesn't fix the wheel, so I won't be adding that.
But I am curious if this bot uses the PlayerSense API?

Thanks in advance!

Great bot! I see someone reported that it doesn't fix the wheel, so I won't be adding that.
But I am curious if this bot uses the PlayerSense API?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, be warned the current version has a bug with the hopper that I am about to push a fix for. :) And yes, it uses the PlayerSense API

Awesome to the rescue
So right now the regal UI is freezing the runemate client after a bit of time. Currently trying to fix this, then fixes will be pushed

Works great! Thank you for the update. Been running for about an hour on lower level, and it hasn't had any hiccups yet!
Also happy to see it uses playersense. You're the man!
Thanks! Glad it works

The Noob
I did notice while it was hovering the quick world changer thing (my apologies for the phrasing) that it clicked a free to play world, so caused it to crash.

I did notice while it was hovering the quick world changer thing (my apologies for the phrasing) that it clicked a free to play world, so caused it to crash.
Hmmm, I don't know why it tried to to it...

The Noob
Hmmm, I don't know why it tried to to it...

Not sure. I'll see if it happens again. Could've been some sort of computer lag or something.

Not sure. I'll see if it happens again. Could've been some sort of computer lag or something.
Yeah it did it again. Not sure why. Twice now, it selected a free to play world when hovering the list.
Otherwise amazing bot!

Yeah it did it again. Not sure why. Twice now, it selected a free to play world when hovering the list.
Otherwise amazing bot!

It keeps trying to go to world 326. Which is a f2p world.

Otherwise amazing bot!

It keeps trying to go to world 326. Which is a f2p world.
I forgot to remove f2p worlds, fix coming

The Noob
I forgot to remove f2p worlds, fix coming
I knew I wasn't crazy. haha
You're awesome.

Also, are there any plans for the future to utilize the inner-western part of the mine? It has MANY spots for mining, and often times not many people.

I knew I wasn't crazy. haha
You're awesome.

Also, are there any plans for the future to utilize the inner-western part of the mine? It has MANY spots for mining, and often times not many people.
Yeah, I haven't been able to add them but i plan to add almost the whole mine if my full goal is achieved.

The Noob
Yeah, I haven't been able to add them but i plan to add almost the whole mine if my full goal is achieved.
Glad to hear. Even without that section, it's still incredible. Definitely would be happy to pay for this if it ever came to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.