Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Motherlode LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not on purpose, I'm get notifications for too many threads mixed them up, sorry

I did that once today myself. all good :)

Gah, It must have selected the hammer instead of dropping it... :( Easy fix, rare bug. And yeah this is blast thread.

happened agian, instead of getting stuck after selecting the hammer it got stuck after misclicking right-click to drop. couldnt close the right click box and just sat there moving mouse over it.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I did that once today myself. all good :)

happened agian, instead of getting stuck after selecting the hammer it got stuck after misclicking right-click to drop. couldnt close the right click box and just sat there moving mouse over it.
The not able to cluse the menu is a bug with interaction. I'll look into fixing all this tomorrow. Gong to bed.

The not able to cluse the menu is a bug with interaction. I'll look into fixing all this tomorrow. Gong to bed.

Idk if you'd want to implement a bank gems option for people who dont have gem bag yet... putting pay-dirt in the sack and leaving the bank area with two saphires and a ruby looks odd.

obviously wont be a problem once gem bag is attained.

Bot also dosent turn the camera so it can see what its clicking on (as a normal player would). sometimes 35% of the screen is taken up by the brown outer area, character completly hidden behind the wall and it will continue clicking on ore deposits, mining. extreamly unusual.

Rare but when using south-east, if your inventory gets full and the textbox alert covers the piles of rocks you need to mine to leave the area it will just hover over the textbox trying to click the piles of rocks. (resizable mode)

Idk if you'd want to implement a bank gems option for people who dont have gem bag yet... putting pay-dirt in the sack and leaving the bank area with two saphires and a ruby looks odd.

Bot also dosent turn the camera so it can see what its clicking on (as a normal player would). sometimes 35% of the screen is taken up by the brown outer area, character completly hidden behind the wall and it will continue clicking on ore deposits, mining. extreamly unusual.

Rare but when using south-east, if your inventory gets full and the textbox alert covers the piles of rocks you need to mine to leave the area it will just hover over the textbox trying to click the piles of rocks. (resizable mode)
This is a bug with runemates and interfaces.

So this doesn't support having a pickaxe in the inventory or is it broken? It always bank my pickaxe :/

EDIT: Nvm im just stupid

Yeah the camera movements need to be fixed, I find myself clicking on things to interact without even being able to see them, literally through the rocks. Other than that, using the west side, bot is good!

Yeah the camera movements need to be fixed, I find myself clicking on things to interact without even being able to see them, literally through the rocks. Other than that, using the west side, bot is good!
Camera will be in next update along with many new areas

How long, I can't wait!!!!!
Ad soon as I finish creating the new areas. I spent the last 3 hours fixing up the pathing to handle the new areas, next is adding all the new ones. Then itll be out, the camera angles are done.

Ad soon as I finish creating the new areas. I spent the last 3 hours fixing up the pathing to handle the new areas, next is adding all the new ones. Then itll be out, the camera angles are done.

What does Sack Expansion mean? And I look forward to the update fam.

Seems like the latest update broke the bot. After depositing the pay-dirt into the cart the bot just spam clicks the cart.

Are you on RS3 or something? It's working perfect for me on OSRS. The camera movements have been fixed"ish", there are new areas and it even tries to fix the second wheel now aswell!

One thing I can recommend @awesome123man - when running into the middle from the west side, the camera still doesn't move properly so my guy on the second rock just clicked right through a brown screen. Everything else on the west side is good though. Is there a best side even? lul.

EDIT: First time it has happened but I am getting same issue as users above, keeps trying to spam click. Happened once I filled up the sack.

Last edited:
Are you on RS3 or something? It's working perfect for me on OSRS. The camera movements have been fixed"ish", there are new areas and it even tries to fix the second wheel now aswell!

One thing I can recommend @awesome123man - when running into the middle from the west side, the camera still doesn't move properly so my guy on the second rock just clicked right through a brown screen. Everything else on the west side is good though. Is there a best side even? lul.

EDIT: First time it has happened but I am getting same issue as users above, keeps trying to spam click. Happened once I filled up the sack.
Damn, my bad. I didn't mean to break the bot. The camera angles were only for the mining ore veins portion. The walking between the center and outer areas is handled by runemate and not up to me. I'll try to fix the depositing bug, I accidentally caused it by adding a playerSense value so some users fix both struts rather than just one.

Damn, my bad. I didn't mean to break the bot. The camera angles were only for the mining ore veins portion. The walking between the center and outer areas is handled by runemate and not up to me. I'll try to fix the depositing bug, I accidentally caused it by adding a playerSense value so some users fix both struts rather than just one.

Are you able to force a camera angle whilst RuneMate is running to the area? Or force numerous angles or something like that. I think any way is better than clicking through a wall at something you can't see.

Are you able to force a camera angle whilst RuneMate is running to the area? Or force numerous angles or something like that. I think any way is better than clicking through a wall at something you can't see.
I agree completely, but I don't think I can really add it, Runemate's web pathing does it...

Also, I didn't finish adding new locations. Expect more to come.

Seems like the latest update broke the bot. After depositing the pay-dirt into the cart the bot just spam clicks the cart.

I am pushing what I believe to be a fix! New version will be 3.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.