Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok
Issue was not replicated, and I shut it off for the night to avoid ban as Agi is a very hot skill.

I'll do another few hours tomorrow and report back.

Hey man, love your bots! Just a problem im having at Varrock is sometimes it will get stuck at the start of the course until i just move my mouse

Also worth mentioning that it right clicks on the start of the course but doesnt click climb rough wall.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey man, love your bots! Just a problem im having at Varrock is sometimes it will get stuck at the start of the course until i just move my mouse

Also worth mentioning that it right clicks on the start of the course but doesnt click climb rough wall.
It right clicks and doesnt select the action? When it gets stuck where is the mouse? Is it just in a random place or is the actions menu open?

It right clicks and doesnt select the action? When it gets stuck where is the mouse? Is it just in a random place or is the actions menu open?

Not to sure of the mouse location, only the fact that the drop down menu was open and it wouldn't click. But it isn't really a big issue may have done it like 4 -6 times from 30-38, is the mouse location a big issue? if so ill let you know when/if it happens again

Not to sure of the mouse location, only the fact that the drop down menu was open and it wouldn't click. But it isn't really a big issue may have done it like 4 -6 times from 30-38, is the mouse location a big issue? if so ill let you know when/if it happens again
I'll check if I forgot to implement a failsafe for it

Interestingly it got stuck in the Mayor's house in Polli (from the Feud quest), I assume by somehow accidentally clicking the doors on the way back to start a new lap (not sure why it would)? From there on I saw it constantly clicking the minimap not realizing it was stuck, I stopped it at this point.

Have not been able to replicate it yet but woke up to it still running with like 2k xp/hr as a result of this so it did not seem to realize what was happening/terminate - will try to see if it happens again. Been running fine on all courses until this issue. Might be nice to put a failsafe there.

Thanks for the good script so far.

Interestingly it got stuck in the Mayor's house in Polli (from the Feud quest), I assume by somehow accidentally clicking the doors on the way back to start a new lap (not sure why it would)? From there on I saw it constantly clicking the minimap not realizing it was stuck, I stopped it at this point.

Have not been able to replicate it yet but woke up to it still running with like 2k xp/hr as a result of this so it did not seem to realize what was happening/terminate - will try to see if it happens again. Been running fine on all courses until this issue. Might be nice to put a failsafe there.

Thanks for the good script so far.
You are right about putting a failsafe there. Any idea how many attempts to limit it to?

You are right about putting a failsafe there. Any idea how many attempts to limit it to?
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I have spent some time trying to figure out how it could've ended up inside (unless there is a method of luring a player inside the house by someone else trying to catch bots). I can't find a camera angle position, fixed or resizable, that overlaps the door click zone with the basket click zone where the lap starts. I'm sorry to provide an unhelpful bug report but I am confused how it could've ended up here in the first place.

Here is the position I found it spam clicking the minimap on:
4f7b9084c47cce78de8a303f207256d4.png

I am unfamiliar with RuneMate scripting so I don't know your capabilities (I script color/OGL at SRL). I assume you're doing some of these things already, but you could:
-Ensure correct up-text on the basket left click (i.e. not 'Open Door') and try a right click immediately if the script realizes it has accidentally left clicked Open Door
-Terminate after ~10+ minimap clicks and no change in tile position (although lag could replicate this scenario, reset this counter if connection lost dialogue pops up?)
-Bias minimap navigation to the basket more to the west so it doesn't go near the house
-Record tile XYs of the house, terminate if player occupies any of them.

Thanks again and sorry for the limited information. I will continue running later today/tomorrow and see if it happens again.

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I have spent some time trying to figure out how it could've ended up inside (unless there is a method of luring a player inside the house by someone else trying to catch bots). I can't find a camera angle position, fixed or resizable, that overlaps the door click zone with the basket click zone where the lap starts. I'm sorry to provide an unhelpful bug report but I am confused how it could've ended up here in the first place.

Here is the position I found it spam clicking the minimap on:
4f7b9084c47cce78de8a303f207256d4.png

I am unfamiliar with RuneMate scripting so I don't know your capabilities (I script color/OGL at SRL). I assume you're doing some of these things already, but you could:
-Ensure correct up-text on the basket left click (i.e. not 'Open Door') and try a right click immediately if the script realizes it has accidentally left clicked Open Door
-Terminate after ~10+ minimap clicks and no change in tile position (although lag could replicate this scenario, reset this counter if connection lost dialogue pops up?)
-Bias minimap navigation to the basket more to the west so it doesn't go near the house
-Record tile XYs of the house, terminate if player occupies any of them.

Thanks again and sorry for the limited information. I will continue running later today/tomorrow and see if it happens again.
I'll add a minimap check to auto stop after a certain amount of clicks :p

Issue @ canifis never happened again.

Moved onto Seers and the bot seems to be working flawlessly so far.
I wish you could find it again as others have complained about similar issues xD (Tho some aspects of walking on runemate's end have been messed up recently)

How's the wildy course going? Full invent of summerpies and 4 staminas should be good for way over an hour

How's the wildy course going? Full invent of summerpies and 4 staminas should be good for way over an hour
I got my account banned :(
It had got a temp ban from testing my cooker when it had a bug I didn't know about, and then I botted it a bit and RIP. I no longer have any accounts at the moment so adding requires someone lending me an account.

recently The bot has been stopping for me every few minutes with "out of food!!!!" message on runemate. Haven't been failing any obstacles and my hp is always full.

recently The bot has been stopping for me every few minutes with "out of food!!!!" message on runemate. Haven't been failing any obstacles and my hp is always full.
Hmmm. It may be a runemate bug... I'll ask around

can you add an option for those who finished kandarin hard to teleport after finishing the seers vilage course?

Status
Not open for further replies.