Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok
There are settings like breaks and stop times... Wow, i really appreciate the lack of service you provided me. You noticed a bug and decided to not tell me about it. That's greatly appreciated since i don't bot often so i would never know it existed... Alpha Agility is known to be slow so idk what you are talking about, and last i heard it would rotate the camera like crazy, but it's fine by me. You are not a valued user as you do not report bugs appropriately. See ya!

I absolutely do report bugs correctly lmfao
At the point in which I noticed the alching was shit, I was already done with the Regal tag.
Nice deflection though.

Also what's better, a script that's a little slow (aka human-like) Or one that fails without cause every 2 minutes and can't even perform it's advertised function?

Since you're tryna throw shade at Slash saying it randomly gets caught spinning.
I've literally never had that happen. I used it to get 70 agi on 2 other accounts, currently 63 on the current with absolutely no issues what-so-ever.

Tried your bot, 4 fails within the half hour I used it.
Reviews don't mean shit if the bot can't speak for itself.

This interaction has proven to me that you're childish and argumentative.
If I was even remotely considering using your bots prior to this, that willingness has completely evaporated.

I've met hundreds of lovely people on this website.
Why are you literally the only one I have an issue with? You can try and call me the asshole all you wish.
But it won't solve your problems.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
*There are settings like breaks and stop times...*
@iSkellington can you read? I first answered your request and then proceeded to point out how bad alpha is rofl. And since when do you report bugs correctly lmfao, look at your previous reports, NO logs, No details on how to recreate, NOTHING helpful. Enjoy the rest of runemate, i'll make sure to make more bots now that you are not using them :)

*Also what's better, a script bot that's a little slow (aka human-like) Or one that fails without cause every 2 minutes and can't even perform it's advertised function?*
Ummm, since when is slow human like, rofl, you truely have no idea what you are talking about here. Go back to something you understand.

ok
Raw efficiency isn't humanlike.

They even gave rs3 titles to people who got banned for being "robotically efficient"

"no logs" he says.

Blatantly lying because you're desperate for any sort of rebuttal.

You are truly a sad human being.
I hope you better yourself.
You're literally no better than that scumbag AbnormalPrince.

I didn't touch your break settings, and stop time was set for 3 hours and 48 or so minutes.

If your bot thinks that 2 minutes is 3 hours and 48 minutes, that's obviously my fault right?

Fucking ignoramus.

Raw efficiency isn't humanlike.

They even gave rs3 titles to people who got banned for being "robotically efficient"

"no logs" he says.

Blatantly lying because you're desperate for any sort of rebuttal.

You are truly a sad human being.
I hope you better yourself.
You're literally no better than that scumbag AbnormalPrince.
Please back up your allegations, thanks... I really find it amusing you brought him up.

The proof of you being a grimy little knowitall is in the thread, and every single other conversation we've ever had.
Alright, you're right. You provided me with the logs and details to fix the bug and i did nothing to do so. I'm sorry. I am a shitty person who deserves to have 0 users and make no money at all while in college.

ok
Don't you just love when ignorant sarcasm bites an idiot in the ass?
ignorantsarcasm.PNG

Causation: failing an obstacle
logs: provided
Health: 50+
Stupidity on your part: outstanding

Have a good life, kid.

Don't you just love when ignorant sarcasm bites an idiot in the ass?
View attachment 4190

Causation: failing an obstacle
logs: provided
Health: 50+
Stupidity on your part: outstanding

Have a good life, kid.
RIP, forgot you sent that. Can you send the (spectre) one for that run? I remember reading through the logs and it looks normal, there is no reason why it would stop...

ok
V

Attachments

• 10-29 13 13 25 - spectre.txt
    506 bytes · Views: 1
  • 10-29 3 09 37 - spectre.txt
    936 bytes · Views: 1
ok
Yeah, Canifis.

I'm not home right now, I'm using Google Remote Desktop to pull these files and screenies lol

When I get home I'll switch from Alpha back to your's for the sake of debugging.

See if I can get it to happen immediately again.

I'm running falador right now. I am guessing because it's me that its gonna fucking work perfectly lol.

ok
I'm running falador right now. I am guessing because it's me that its gonna fucking work perfectly lol.
I may not be too fond of you, but I trust you.
Lol

If I get the issue to happen again immediately, I'll give you my login info so you can personally debug it.

What happens if it doesn't happen on my computer xD. I also have team viewer if you want to see when I debug it.
I may not be too fond of you, but I trust you.
Lol

If I get the issue to happen again immediately, I'll give you my login info so you can personally debug it.

ok
About 15 minutes into your script and my character failed an obstacle but the bot didn't stop.

I'm thinking it's a fluke of some sort.

I'll get rid of all the food in my inv and see what happens next time it fails.

About 15 minutes into your script and my character failed an obstacle but the bot didn't stop.

I'm thinking it's a fluke of some sort.

I'll get rid of all the food in my inv and see what happens next time it fails.
Make sure you did all the same stuff with the UI as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.