Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Regal Agility Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Is there a way to make it not pause for awhile after it uses that rope line at seers course? Seems odd when your character ends up turning to face the rope after crossing it and you had a lead on other people using the course then they overpass you when your character pauses there for awhile. All the other obstacles are fast, but that one, it always pauses there every lap, ends up being odd when other people using the course end up noticing it.
Can i borrow your account later? I don't have an account with 60 agility or whatever it takes, and the only way for me to fix it is to see what i did differently for that obstacle.

hey been using this script from 1 to 61 agility its great slight problem when i tried to use it at seers village course just now it just logs me out straight away setting are without alching and no timer

hey been using this script from 1 to 61 agility its great slight problem when i tried to use it at seers village course just now it just logs me out straight away setting are without alching and no timer
What's your health?

Hey Great bot I have used it from 51 - 81. My only really problem course that I have had was relekka. After the first rough wall when your on the square house it just hangs trying to turn the camera for about 20 seconds than moves onto the rest of the course. Any ideas about this?

Last edited:
Hey Great bot I have used it from 51 - 81. My only really problem course that I have had was relekka. After the first rough wall when your on the square house it just hangs trying to turn the camera for about 20 seconds than moves onto the rest of the course. Any ideas about this?
I can't access that course right now, but if you lend me the account I could try to fix it.

ok
2 times in the last 10 minutes the bot has just randomly shut off.
I included the most recent time, where it ran for maybe 2 minutes before failing.

Happens every time I fail an obstacle.

Literally every time.

Pm me when it's fixed, going back to Alpha.

Attachments

• 10-29 17-29-57 - Regal Agility.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 2
2 times in the last 10 minutes the bot has just randomly shut off.
I included the most recent time, where it ran for maybe 2 minutes before failing.

Happens every time I fail an obstacle.

Literally every time.

Pm me when it's fixed, going back to Alpha.
What's the hp when this happens?

It was 50+
But it's irrelevant. Snuff no longer cares about his bots, so I've unsubbed every regal bot.
I will no longer be giving my patronage to any Regal bot.
What the fuck is wrong with you dude? Why would snuf stay here if as an author you make no money and it's not fun anymore. He removed bots that didn't work and clearly said he's leaving... I on the other hand haven't left, but if you are going to be an assume to me for someone else's decision then I don't feel like upkeeping a FREE bot since there is literally no reason to... so show some fucking appreciation for the work me and snuf have done and grow up. Good luck with the other bots.

ok
My favorite part was where you told me to grow up at the end of your rage essay.

I'm all about customer service, and if the bot is still on the marketplace then I expect that same level of customer service.
I show my appreciation by paying hourly for premium scripts lmfao.

Snuff refused to refund my buddy for when his bot failed multiple times. He took the time to respond, but refused to do anything.
I have absolutely zero respect for that type of behavior, and will not continue giving my patronage to any bot with his tag in front of it, nor suggesting any Regal bots to anybody.

One day YOU will grow up, as I'm assuming you're 18 or 19 and have no idea how the real world works nor how customer service is of utmost importance.

Money Motivated
My favorite part was where you told me to grow up at the end of your rage essay.

I'm all about customer service, and if the bot is still on the marketplace then I expect that same level of customer service.

Snuff refused to refund my buddy for when his bot failed multiple times. He took the time to respond, but refused to do anything.
I have absolutely zero respect for that type of behavior, and will not continue giving my patronage to any bot with his tag in front of it, nor suggesting any Regal bots to anybody.

One day YOU will grow up, as I'm assuming you're 18 or 19 and have no idea how the real world works nor how customer service is of utmost importance.

You’re making a decision based on another persons actions? He’s already told you that he’s not leaving and he’s up keeping his bots, so what’s the issue pal? He’s done nothing but help every single one of his users, and not just his users, he helps everyone that he can.

So as you can tell, you randomly coming at him like that for absolutely no “correct” reason, would piss him off.

So if you want to hop off you’re high horse and not use his bots, that’s completely understandable. But I suggest that you never go at someone like that again, doing so is rude and unnecessary.

Well since I am 19 maybe you should act your age and be respectful. This bot especially is the highest overall rated bot on runemate, and it's fucking FREE. Once again, I benefits almost nothing from all 15 or so of my bots as only one of them is premium, And it's super cheap. I raged on you because I am a university student who spends a solid amount of time working on bots when i could be doing things that matter to me, but I like to make users happy hence why I am here with 1 premium bot only. Second, how do you think snuf leaving made me feel? And to top it off he's not coming back... I work alone on everything at the moment and when a user like you goes after my bots for something that wasn't my fault, you're damn right I'm gonna get mad. Enjoy the other bots and worse customer service that they have. I've never felt more strongly about ditching runemate like snuf did.

ok
Ratings mean nothing when it constantly breaks and can't even alch properly.

Sorry you hitched your talent to the wrong coder.
But that's business.

One day you'll understand.

Ratings mean nothing when it constantly breaks and can't even alch properly.

Sorry you hitched your talent to the wrong coder.
But that's business.

One day you'll understand.
Thanks for the compliment/apology, i hope i'm somewhat talented at things i do. :)

Have you ever thought that maybe helping me fix the issues could serve us both??? I doubt you have tested alching recently as i fixed that a while back and nobody has raised any issues with it recently. The constant breaks do not make sense to me and i pushed a silent update last night to log the one time where the bot should stop itself, so if there is no log when the bot stops, it's because you did something wrong.

ok
Thanks for the compliment/apology, i hope i'm somewhat talented at things i do. :)

Have you ever thought that maybe helping me fix the issues could serve us both??? I doubt you have tested alching recently as i fixed that a while back and nobody has raised any issues with it recently. The constant breaks do not make sense to me and i pushed a silent update last night to log the one time where the bot should stop itself, so if there is no log when the bot stops, it's because you did something wrong.

I was running the bot alching last night.

I lost more hourly agi xp than I gained hourly magic xp.

And if it was something I did wrong, tell me why Alpha Agility, a bot that hasn't been updated in nearly a year, has worked flawlessly?

Also please tell me what I could have possibly done wrong on an agility bot?
There's no item requirements, no setup. Just start the bot at the course and tell it if you want it to alch or break and job done.

How could I have possibly messed that up?

I was running the bot alching last night.

I lost more hourly agi xp than I gained hourly magic xp.

And if it was something I did wrong, tell me why Alpha Agility, a bot that hasn't been updated in nearly a year, has worked flawlessly?

Also please tell me what I could have possibly done wrong on an agility bot?
There's no item requirements, no setup. Just start the bot at the course and tell it if you want it to alch or break and job done.

How could I have possibly messed that up?
There are settings like breaks and stop times... Wow, i really appreciate the lack of service you provided me. You noticed a bug and decided to not tell me about it. That's greatly appreciated since i don't bot often so i would never know it existed... Alpha Agility is known to be slow so idk what you are talking about, and last i heard it would rotate the camera like crazy, but it's fine by me. You are not a valued user as you do not report bugs appropriately. See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.