Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just include a massive pouch in your preset and it should work.
i did but it didn't work :( i guess because of the massive pouch itself you can't withdraw a fresh one with preset
also i must say your script is perfect :p[/QUOTE]
Oh right. I haven't looked at massive pouch yet, mainly because I can't use it myself. I definitely have to add this in the upcoming days. Thank you for you kind words, if you want, you can leave a review here:
Rob's Nature Runner (Beta)

Nature runes dropped 40 gp in 4 days? People be patient and put at mid atleast... Btw that just shows how good this bot is :D

Nature runes dropped 40 gp in 4 days? People be patient and put at mid atleast... Btw that just shows how good this bot is :D
Yea I've noticed... Kinda waiting for the new premium system to come out. Think I've gathered enough feedback anyway.

Changelog? :>
Nothing worth noting.

Next update already ready but hasn't been pushed. Version 1.3 will include

- Multiple failsafes for opening interfaces. Example; The shop Npc at the wilderness wall. All unwanted interfaces that get in the way of things will be closed. This does not include your own layout (minimap, inventory etc).

- Support for massive pouch.

- Bot will stop on death.

- Tweaks to camera movement.

- Better use of methods, got rid of a lot of duplicated code. (this will improve speed ever so slightly)

Although I want to keep this bot up, the prices of Nature runes has dropped massively over the past few days. I was thinking about making the bot hidden until the premium system comes out. If my bot is not valued as premium by one of the executives, then the bot will be either private or supporter.

easily triggered ✌
Instead of stop on death what about having it that if you ticked the "wilderness sword"

It will go talk to Mr. Ex, get the sword and continue with preset 1 regardless of pouches or not

And its not dropping its more of stabilizing because making some rune items are profitable because they're below their alch value

i've seen an alching bot in ge with 124m magic xp

Hey Rob, could you make the camera random when turning towards the bank? Its always pointed in the exact same way every time. This is at the point straight after using the wilderness sword to get back to the bank. :) Thanks!

Oh and did you ever find a fix for getting it to renew the titan pouch? Because if you needed a tip, the pouch needs to be renewed while outside the bank as its really big familiar and doesn't let you inside.

Hey Rob, could you make the camera random when turning towards the bank? Its always pointed in the exact same way every time. This is at the point straight after using the wilderness sword to get back to the bank. :) Thanks!

Oh and did you ever find a fix for getting it to renew the titan pouch? Because if you needed a tip, the pouch needs to be renewed while outside the bank as its really big familiar and doesn't let you inside.

Camera related stuff is fixed in V1.3

Oh so that's why it wasn't working... It now withdraws correctly, but can't summon. No one has ever told me you need to be outside the bank :/
Thnx!

Sometimes the bot gets stuck in abyss resulting in a log out on the 12th run - it will continue properly after lobby handler has been activated but it causes the familiar timer to run out before it is renewed because of the extra time spent in abyss. It is then unable to continue because there is no familiar to renew and gets stuck. Can you make it use the pouch to re-summon a familiar if the renew option is no longer a possibility?

Sometimes the bot gets stuck in abyss resulting in a log out on the 12th run - it will continue properly after lobby handler has been activated but it causes the familiar timer to run out before it is renewed because of the extra time spent in abyss. It is then unable to continue because there is no familiar to renew and gets stuck. Can you make it use the pouch to re-summon a familiar if the renew option is no longer a possibility?
I think that problem is already fixed in the next update, but did it get stuck on repairing or the run after that? Also where did it get stuck? Are you using fixed?

That feature will be added in V1.3

I think that problem is already fixed in the next update, but did it get stuck on repairing or the run after that? Also where did it get stuck? Are you using fixed?

That feature will be added in V1.3

Run before or after pouch repair - not sure didn't babysit only found out what happened in bank. Got stuck in the inner ring in the abyss. Yes using fixed. But all will be good in V1.3 then!

Status
Not open for further replies.