Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobinPC updated Rob's Nature Runner (Beta) with a new update entry:

Rob's Nature Runner (Beta) v1.3.1 Released!

Rob's Nature Runner (Beta) updated to v1.3.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Got an update for you guys :)

As of now, I'm rewriting Rob's Nature Runner, and switching from TaskBot to TreeBot. I'm also taking your suggestions into consideration during this process. I'd have to test every single feature multiple times to ensure a smooth transitition between the current version and the V2.0.

So, what can you expect from V2.0 ?

Code:
- Faster response time, more runs / hour
- No more getting stuck for legacy, non-legacy in fixed and/or resizable mode.
- Multiple failsafes such as:

-- Interfaces that open up due missclicks get closed instantly
-- Bot won't leave the bank until all the pouches are full
-- Bot won't leave the bank until your summoning points are high enough (if a familiar is used)
-- Bot will teleport out of the abyss when health is low
-- Bot will pause on death

- Walking, camera movement is completly randomized (haven't noticed any patterns yet)
- Infinity ethereal outfit support
- Working break handler
- Removed glory support, since wilderness sword is obtainable within 20 minutes

ETA? - No idea, I'm working on V2.0 whenever I can.
Anti - PK support? - Probably right after V2.0 is out and confirmed to be bug free

Feel free to suggest any features or changes!

easily triggered ✌
RobinPC updated Rob's Nature Runner (Beta) with a new update entry:

Rob's Nature Runner (Beta) v1.3.1 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Got an update for you guys :)

As of now, I'm rewriting Rob's Nature Runner, and switching from TaskBot to TreeBot. I'm also taking your suggestions into consideration during this process. I'd have to test every single feature multiple times to ensure a smooth transitition between the current version and the V2.0.

So, what can you expect from V2.0 ?

Code:
- Faster response time, more runs / hour
- No more getting stuck for legacy, non-legacy in fixed and/or resizable mode.
- Multiple failsafes such as:

-- Interfaces that open up due missclicks get closed instantly
-- Bot won't leave the bank until all the pouches are full
-- Bot won't leave the bank until your summoning points are high enough (if a familiar is used)
-- Bot will teleport out of the abyss when health is low
-- Bot will pause on death

- Walking, camera movement is completly randomized (haven't noticed any patterns yet)
- Infinity ethereal outfit support
- Working break handler
- Removed glory support, since wilderness sword is obtainable within 20 minutes

ETA? - No idea, I'm working on V2.0 whenever I can.
Anti - PK support? - Probably right after V2.0 is out and confirmed to be bug free

Feel free to suggest any features or changes!
Tell me if you need anything value wise

easily triggered ✌
Small bug ~ If theres a lag it'll sometimes unequip the Wilderness Sword when trying to teleport and when that happens it idles

Small bug ~ If theres a lag it'll sometimes unequip the Wilderness Sword when trying to teleport and when that happens it idles
It should re-equip and teleport... How long did you wait? Did it eventually fix itself?

Anyway, this'll all be different in V2.0 , but still, I would like to know :)

easily triggered ✌
It should re-equip and teleport... How long did you wait? Did it eventually fix itself?

Anyway, this'll all be different in V2.0 , but still, I would like to know :)
Not sure how long it waited cause I remote desktop once in awhile to my computer to check on it, but when I did it was just standing there :p

Not sure how long it waited cause I remote desktop once in awhile to my computer to check on it, but when I did it was just standing there :p
Hmm, I've made sure the bot equips the sword again. If this happens again let me know, and I'll push out a hotfix

Shouldn't the script use action bar to teleport rather than select from inventory as it would be faster? Have sword as 1 in action bar and it will do the tele straight away.

Shouldn't the script use action bar to teleport rather than select from inventory as it would be faster? Have sword as 1 in action bar and it will do the tele straight away.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll implement this in V2 ;)

Yep it does I just tried it.

On the lag issue, I notice it does sometimes deposit the pouches rather than filling them, this is obviously not a major issue as the preset then adds it back to inventory but you lose those nat runes for that run as you carry an empty pouch.

Yep it does I just tried it.

On the lag issue, I notice it does sometimes deposit the pouches rather than filling them, this is obviously not a major issue as the preset then adds it back to inventory but you lose those nat runes for that run as you carry an empty pouch.
Missclicks are client related. It has been massively improved, but they still occur.

Ok sorry, my understanding of what is script related and what is client related isn't very well differentiated.

Appreciate all the fast responses, script seems to be working well right now, managed to do 8 hours without it crashing.

Ok sorry, my understanding of what is script related and what is client related isn't very well differentiated.

Appreciate all the fast responses, script seems to be working well right now, managed to do 8 hours without it crashing.
No need to apologise! My next version, which is V2 is much faster and much more reliable. Can't wait to release it.

Still need to add two features, and fixing some minor bugs. During several tests, the highest runs/hour was 53 and average around 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.