Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order for me to fix the problem, I need an account with 93+ summoning.
What if you summon a lower level creature and select Abyssal titan pouch in the interface and then run the bot to see where it goes wrong? If it's not currently taking out the pouch it probably crashes before you encounter issues with actually using the pouch...

P.S. I don't have 93 either otherwise I'd be happy to lend it for testing ;)

Edit: OK that's funny. While trying out what would happen with this ^ I ran into the degrading pouch issue. It did repair on the first run, and after a few runs (17 mins on 37 runs per hour so I'm guessing not 12 runs) the pouch degraded and ended up in bank by using the preset option.
Firstly and most likely, the failing clicking of the client triggers these fails in most cases. I found out that when you empty your pouch it actually counts towards the 12 uses when it is filled again. The bot sometimes accidentally empties a pouch due to failed clicking mechanisms of the client, resulting in that your pouch will degrade (at least one run) before the bot repairs them and you end up banking the (degraded) giant pouch using the preset option. Basically, an easy temporary fix awaiting the client update would be to repair pouches every 10 runs rather than every 12 runs. Something that also seems to help is setting the mouse multiplier lower (e.g. to 0.8 rather than 1, client settings). Seems to be a lot more accurate with the clicking while costing limited speed.

Secondly, I was wondering if it matters how you set up your character before starting the bot, on the active count on runs. There may be a difference in outcome when you start with a full set-up or with empty set-up. I can't help but notice that sometimes it seems that it works fine while on other occasions I do get this pouch degrading issue (regardless of the before-mentioned). The only difference is the number of uses of the pouch, before starting the bot. Maybe the pouch use reset by repairing them during the first run only works after it's been used x times? I'm grasping here though, only thing I could think of that changed..

Edit 2: So I carried out as suggested above with the titan pouch. At the point where the bot wants to renew the Abyssal titan (after 34 mins) it gets stuck in bank. The bank is opened, looks through some of the rows, adjusts the camera up and down, then stops. However, if you manually point at the pouch, it then DOES click instantly and tries to renew (fails evidently since my summoning is too low). Hope that helps.

Last edited:
What if you summon a lower level creature and select Abyssal titan pouch in the interface and then run the bot to see where it goes wrong? If it's not currently taking out the pouch it probably crashes before you encounter issues with actually using the pouch...

P.S. I don't have 93 either otherwise I'd be happy to lend it for testing ;)

Edit: OK that's funny. While trying out what would happen with this ^ I ran into the degrading pouch issue. It did repair on the first run, and after a few runs (17 mins on 37 runs per hour so I'm guessing not 12 runs) the pouch degraded and ended up in bank by using the preset option.
Firstly and most likely, the failing clicking of the client triggers these fails in most cases. I found out that when you empty your pouch it actually counts towards the 12 uses when it is filled again. The bot sometimes accidentally empties a pouch due to failed clicking mechanisms of the client, resulting in that your pouch will degrade (at least one run) before the bot repairs them and you end up banking the (degraded) giant pouch using the preset option. Basically, an easy temporary fix awaiting the client update would be to repair pouches every 10 runs rather than every 12 runs. Something that also seems to help is setting the mouse multiplier lower (e.g. to 0.8 rather than 1, client settings). Seems to be a lot more accurate with the clicking while costing limited speed.

Secondly, I was wondering if it matters how you set up your character before starting the bot, on the active count on runs. There may be a difference in outcome when you start with a full set-up or with empty set-up. I can't help but notice that sometimes it seems that it works fine while on other occasions I do get this pouch degrading issue (regardless of the before-mentioned). The only difference is the number of uses of the pouch, before starting the bot. Maybe the pouch use reset by repairing them during the first run only works after it's been used x times? I'm grasping here though, only thing I could think of that changed..

Edit 2: So I carried out as suggested above with the titan pouch. At the point where the bot wants to renew the Abyssal titan (after 34 mins) it gets stuck in bank. The bank is opened, looks through some of the rows, adjusts the camera up and down, then stops. However, if you manually point at the pouch, it then DOES click instantly and tries to renew (fails evidently since my summoning is too low). Hope that helps.

About the Abyssal titan
I just tested it, and if you put the pouch in one of the first few slots of your bank, the bot has no trouble with withdrawing or renewing.

About the degraded pouch
Just ran a couple of more tests, and when one of the pouches is used 1 or more times, and you repair at the dark mage (even though you don't have a degraded pouch yet) it gives you a confirmation message.

When all your pouches are brand new, the dark mage will say: "You don't have any pouches in need of repair". This gives me the indication that the pouches to get reset to a brand new stage whenever you repair them at the dark mage. I'm using all pouches now, see if anything weird pops up.

I've added something to the UI so you guys can keep track of the amount of times the pouches got filled since the last repair.

About the character setup before start
It shouldn't matter, but it can cause issues. I think it's mainly due my poor bot logic writing in some parts. I suggest starting with a full inventory + pouches already filled for now. Maybe I end up rewriting part of the bot.

Also, the number of misscliks has been reduced, thanks to SlashnHax!

Last edited:
this world shall know pain
good luck mate :p i'm trying to get a higher defense lvl :p is 60+ ok ?

Next update includes (version 1.2.4)

- Fix for degraded pouches. It should be working properly.
- Added something to the UI to give the user better understanding of how many times a pouch got filled since the last repair
- Improved the bot status, giving the user a much better understanding of what's going on. This should also help me fix problems quicker.

In order to fix the "not withdrawing pouch" , please have your pouch in the first few slots of your bank. Only way I tested it, and seems to be working fine for me.

good luck mate :p i'm trying to get a higher defense lvl :p is 60+ ok ?
Yes. Just wear some armor and make sure you're on a fairly empty world to avoid Pk'ers.

hey robin ! i was 48 hours banned on my RCer account soo couldn't test the bot yet , now i'm unbanned and have some questions , is the bot still consistently stable?

Community Manager
hey robin ! i was 48 hours banned on my RCer account soo couldn't test the bot yet , now i'm unbanned and have some questions , is the bot still consistently stable?
It's still a beta but as far as I know MOST (if not all?) of the bugs are fixed by now. I wouldn't leave it overnight yet though, as there is no anti-pk and stuff yet :>

easily triggered ✌
It's still a beta but as far as I know MOST (if not all?) of the bugs are fixed by now. I wouldn't leave it overnight yet though, as there is no anti-pk and stuff yet :>
dont think an anti pk will react as fast

as long as theirs death walk it should be good

Community Manager
dont think an anti pk will react as fast

as long as theirs death walk it should be good
I can confirm that anti-pk can be quick enough. I've used private cursed energy bots with anti-pk. They're really fast.

The bot is very consistent when running on resizable mode. Got the last few bugs ironed out regarding getting stuck. Also writing anti-pk today. Needs further testing, so it could be a while for the feature to actually be implemented.

Also, for the people that run their bots in fixed mode, or having problems with getting stuck because there's an interface in the way, please check out this thread! If you follow every step, the bot won't get stuck anymore. I do not recommend running the bot in legacy + fixed mode. Normal + fixed is fine if you follow the steps below.

Tutorial - Guide setting a good interface for RS3
Thanks to @qverkk for writing this tutorial

easily triggered ✌
How do I get to fill the abyssal lurker? My preset 1 is the pure essence

EDIT: Found a bug that gets it stuck, it sometimes clicks on the deposit box and wont close the interface. This is the same with the summoning pet interface

Last edited:
can u make it withraw another massive pouch when the first one u had in your inventory turn into dust ?

How do I get to fill the abyssal lurker? My preset 1 is the pure essence

EDIT: Found a bug that gets it stuck, it sometimes clicks on the deposit box and wont close the interface. This is the same with the summoning pet interface

Fill up the BoB with essence and then do this:
Gyazo - ef96f6c6f395cf09c4c46b8ebb59f56e.gif

Regarding interfaces, make sure you follow these steps:
Tutorial - Guide setting a good interface for RS3

If you've done that, the bot won't get stuck anymore.

can u make it withraw another massive pouch when the first one u had in your inventory turn into dust ?

Just include a massive pouch in your preset and it should work.

Just include a massive pouch in your preset and it should work.[/QUOTE]
i did but it didn't work :( i guess because of the massive pouch itself you can't withdraw a fresh one with preset
also i must say your script is perfect :p

Status
Not open for further replies.