Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this world shall know pain
can u tell me what's ur combat stats and mining / wc / agility ? cuz mine are low and i die like 2/3 of the time

can u tell me what's ur combat stats and mining / wc / agility ? cuz mine are low and i die like 2/3 of the time
Right. That has nothing to do with the bot being slow, lol.

This bot is made for moneymaking. So only for people with high level stats. I made it public to gather feedback.

this world shall know pain
lol i'm 99 rc i only need some wc and mining lvls also it isn't slow because of my lvls it's slow because of the slow click sometimes

lol i'm 99 rc i only need some wc and mining lvls also it isn't slow because of my lvls it's slow because of the slow click sometimes
Clicks are fine when you're high level tbh :p On high level you will only fail it like once or twice max. , which is fine.

I don't really have problems running this bot for long times.

The only things i have come across that are issues;

1. Sometime through the runs one of the bags degrade, then when back at the bank the degraded version is not a part of the preset, so it clicks the preset button after filling and it doesn't ever get it out of the bank (because its not pre-setted for degraded pouches). I have had this happen 5 times while running it for about 2 hours. It involved me pausing the bot to put the pouch back in my inventory after its done all the banking its self.

2. It doesn't use the distract entrances in abyss :)

3. Maybe miss clicks a pouch and deposits it, But that is client side i hear.

The only things i have come across that are issues;

1. Sometime through the runs one of the bags degrade, then when back at the bank the degraded version is not a part of the preset, so it clicks the preset button after filling and it doesn't ever get it out of the bank (because its not pre-setted for degraded pouches). I have had this happen 5 times while running it for about 2 hours. It involved me pausing the bot to put the pouch back in my inventory after its done all the banking its self.

2. It doesn't use the distract entrances in abyss :)

3. Maybe miss clicks a pouch and deposits it, But that is client side i hear.

1. I've never had this problem myself, and haven't heard anyone else say something about it. Which pouch causes trouble for you?

2. It should :p Looked at the code twice now...

"Rock" > "Mine"
"Gap" > "Squeeze-through"
"Boil" > "Burn-down"
"Passage" > "Go-through"
"Eyes" > "Distract"
"Tendrils" > "Chop"

3. Yup

1. I've never had this problem myself, and haven't heard anyone else say something about it. Which pouch causes trouble for you?

2. It should :p Looked at the code twice now...

"Rock" > "Mine"
"Gap" > "Squeeze-through"
"Boil" > "Burn-down"
"Passage" > "Go-through"
"Eyes" > "Distract"
"Tendrils" > "Chop"

3. Yup

Its really weird lol. The Giant pouch just degrades while im at the bank, then the bot presses the preset button after filling them.

It's not fair :(, i ran the bot for over 2 hours and it didn't do a distract once. I even told you about how it ran past the nearest (distract) just to click the mine one haha.

I've seen this happen (giant pouch), but only if I restarted the bot after pausing it or doing a manual run because of another issue. Because it's set up to fix pouches every 12th run, if you put in an extra run manually that isn't accounted for, the pouch will degrade and the bot will get stuck in bank. It's not an issue if you don't touch the bot and let it run from scratch.

I've seen this happen (giant pouch), but only if I restarted the bot after pausing it or doing a manual run because of another issue. Because it's set up to fix pouches every 12th run, if you put in an extra run manually that isn't accounted for, the pouch will degrade and the bot will get stuck in bank. It's not an issue if you don't touch the bot and let it run from scratch.

I ran it for 2 hours, and the issue came from starting from scratch. I didnt do a run myself. I just saw the pouch degrade while at the bank and it then withdraw the preset without the giant pouch due to it being degraded.

I get around 40 - 45 runs/hour with this version. Dunno why it's slow for you. Never had any reports about the bot being slow.

The only part where I sometimes find it slow is at the Zamorak Mage. It's not always efficient at right-clicking and selecting the teleport option. In manual runs you can basically right-click the NPC as soon as it is in sight and select the teleport option, sort of making it a continuous movement. The bot often misses clicks or simply tries to reclick the NPC, even though it has already successfully right-clicked it. When it arrives at the mage, it sometimes continues missing the clicks until the NPC stops moving (I understand these movements do make it a lot harder). I think on average you could win up to 10 seconds here on some of the runs.

P.S. I'm not complaining this is really minor but if you want to keep improving it like you're already doing, you're gonna have to look at the small bits cause it's already amazing :)

I ran it for 2 hours, and the issue came from starting from scratch. I didnt do a run myself. I just saw the pouch degrade while at the bank and it then withdraw the preset without the giant pouch due to it being degraded.
Can you do one thing for me? Just babysit the bot, and make sure the bot repairs them the first time. Then check if the bot repairs them on the 12th run as well. If the bot successfully repaired the pouches, but still degrades, then it's something on my end.

The only part where I sometimes find it slow is at the Zamorak Mage. It's not always efficient at right-clicking and selecting the teleport option. In manual runs you can basically right-click the NPC as soon as it is in sight and select the teleport option, sort of making it a continuous movement. The bot often misses clicks or simply tries to reclick the NPC, even though it has already successfully right-clicked it. When it arrives at the mage, it sometimes continues missing the clicks until the NPC stops moving (I understand these movements do make it a lot harder). I think on average you could win up to 10 seconds here on some of the runs.

P.S. I'm not complaining this is really minor but if you want to keep improving it like you're already doing, you're gonna have to look at the small bits cause it's already amazing :)
Misclicks are client related issues!! Those are all fixed in the next client update. Can't do anything about that.

Misclicks are client related issues!! Those are all fixed in the next client update. Can't do anything about that.

Okay, thought that was limited to banking, but I guess it makes more sense if it's all clicking related activity. Thanks for the update.

Can you do one thing for me? Just babysit the bot, and make sure the bot repairs them the first time. Then check if the bot repairs them on the 12th run as well. If the bot successfully repaired the pouches, but still degrades, then it's something on my end.

I'll check it out for you soon. Im just in runespan right now trying to get 94. By soon i mean 8-10 hours later because rc is so damn slow :p

Last edited:
What's the status on this one? :) (i.e. replacing pouches) I don't mind baby-sitting for now, but eventually I think you'd wanna be able to run it by itself without the occasional PK'er ruining your run.
Well, my first goal was to make the bot bug free with the current features. It's almost in a state were I'm comfortable to proceed and add other features.

It's still on the list though.

Edit: You can run it for 8+ hours when you're in an empty world. Never seen a pker in low pop worlds.

Well, my first goal was to make the bot bug free with the current features. It's almost in a state were I'm comfortable to proceed and add other features.

It's still on the list though.

Edit: You can run it for 8+ hours when you're in an empty world. Never seen a pker in low pop worlds.

I wouldn't mind trying if there would be some kind of safe-guard. Like if the bot would stop (i.e. log out) after a death, but it just stops all-together and stands in bank. Don't feel like risking being idle over night ;)

This bot is absolutly amazing but..

Game Mode:RS3
Bot settings: Familiar on - Abyssal titan, obelysk, wildy sword
Bot run duration:doesnt matter
Bug description:Doesnt renew familiar tried even putting it in the present slot 1,2 in the bank.
Steps to reproduce: hard to get high summon acc i know :/
Have you found a work-around (manual): no work around without little fixes. Maybe click the summoning icon on the bar and have renew as left click option. After renewing at obelysk.
Please attach log files & screenshots:

I wouldn't mind trying if there would be some kind of safe-guard. Like if the bot would stop (i.e. log out) after a death, but it just stops all-together and stands in bank. Don't feel like risking being idle over night ;)

Noted. Will add this in the near future.

This bot is absolutly amazing but..

Game Mode:RS3
Bot settings: Familiar on - Abyssal titan, obelysk, wildy sword
Bot run duration:doesnt matter
Bug description:Doesnt renew familiar tried even putting it in the present slot 1,2 in the bank.
Steps to reproduce: hard to get high summon acc i know :/
Have you found a work-around (manual): no work around without little fixes. Maybe click the summoning icon on the bar and have renew as left click option. After renewing at obelysk.
Please attach log files & screenshots:

Yea I've noticed that people are having problems with renewing an Abyssal titan. No idea why =S
I don't have 93 summoning so I can't test it either...

I think a easy fix for the moment would be adding 1 pouch instead of 1 pure ess to the present. And then either click on action bar or just ui. like i explained above after renewing at the obelist. click obelisk, click summon icon continue or something like that, that way u dont need 93 to test it

Status
Not open for further replies.