Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

Damnit...
Fixed the issue regarding looting.
Found the issue with ranged stuff (i forgot to save what kind of preset it is and it automatically assumes it's melee).
Fixed the chaeldar issue.
Looking into wall beasts.
Thanks alot! You really are dedicated to make this bot work. :)

One more bug: I got banshee as task and the bot got stuck Imgur here.I had to manually take it through the gate towards to canifis and then it found its way.

I've been called a god before.
EDITED TO REMOVE IMAGE
Is it trying to attack the greater demon?

Last edited:
Thanks alot! You really are dedicated to make this bot work. :)

One more bug: I got banshee as task and the bot got stuck Imgur here.I had to manually take it through the gate towards to canifis and then it found its way.
Yes that slayer tower is a known bug i'm trying to get fixed.

OT: Fixed ranging potions.

It randomly decides the amount of antifire potions to take.
I can lower it tho.
You should lower it. And at a place like blue dragons where so many safe spots are available, you should set multiple safespots which the bot could use in case a safespot is packed up. In my blue dragon task, the bot had to bank 3-4 times and killed only 20 dragons in that time partly because it used up 10 spaces in antifires, teleports etc. The remaining time, blue drags hit so high that the food got eaten away quickly. You should add safespots to task locs where ever available and they should be automatically used with range and mage presets. :)

You should lower it. And at a place like blue dragons where so many safe spots are available, you should set multiple safespots which the bot could use in case a safespot is packed up. In my blue dragon task, the bot had to bank 3-4 times and killed only 20 dragons in that time partly because it used up 10 spaces in antifires, teleports etc. The remaining time, blue drags hit so high that the food got eaten away quickly. You should add safespots to task locs where ever available and they should be automatically used with range and mage presets. :)
Fixed wall beasts.
Lowered potion quantity.
Regarding safespots, i'll not implement them anytime soon.

I'll first release the bot as premium and see if i even get any money.
If not, i'm abandoning this project and well, no safespotting will get into the bot.

Thanks again.

Fixed wall beasts.
Lowered potion quantity.

If not, i'm abandoning this project and well, no safespotting will get into the bot.

Thanks again.
Well okay. How much did you made when it was premium?

Well okay. How much did you made when it was premium?
When it was V1, it was a lot worse than what you're seeing right now.

But i made a couple hundred bucks.
Still not what i hoped it would be.

I thought that maybe with a rewrite of all of my bots usage would rise, but appearently it did not and probably won't. So it's more of a project which will result in time wasted.

When it was V1, it was a lot worse than what you're seeing right now.

But i made a couple hundred bucks.
Still not what i hoped it would be.

I thought that maybe with a rewrite of all of my bots usage would rise, but appearently it did not and probably won't. So it's more of a project which will result in time wasted.
I think runemate and your bot needs some advertising. There are youtubers who stream about bots who may advertise i for you. You can give them like a 100 hours free of your bot for making a video about it.
Other than that, the hourly pricing system is real problematic. When someone new tries the bot and finds out that there is some problem which requires restarting the bot, then they find that they have been charged for something that they did not use, it is a real turn off. In other platforms where people pay monthly or a one time fee, it is much more reliable. Users do not have to be cautious that a mistake will cause them money. they can be relaxed and you will have a large sum of money coming to you at once.

I think runemate and your bot needs some advertising. There are youtubers who stream about bots who may advertise i for you. You can give them like a 100 hours free of your bot for making a video about it.
Other than that, the hourly pricing system is real problematic. When someone new tries the bot and finds out that there is some problem which requires restarting the bot, then they find that they have been charged for something that they did not use, it is a real turn off. In other platforms where people pay monthly or a one time fee, it is much more reliable. Users do not have to be cautious that a mistake will cause them money. they can be relaxed and you will have a large sum of money coming to you at once.
I agree but what can i do...

Fixed all known problems.
Waiting in queue.

also why does it take 5 antifires? only uses 1

Mod Automation
Thanks!

@Arbiter @Party @Cloud You can see how the hourly system is giving problems to one of the best bot your website has to offer. He would have to abandon it if he does not get reward for his hard work. Please bring in the monthly fee and one time fee systems in your website.
There should be no situation in which a user has to stop the bot to fix a problem. Do you redownload an app from the Apple App Store if you set the wrong settings?

There should be no situation in which a user has to stop the bot to fix a problem. Do you redownload an app from the Apple App Store if you set the wrong settings?

It is not just the settings. There are many other things. For example, there was this error in the bot which caused it to stop. Even if the author can fix all the problems that may occur, there is no comparison to the freedom of use of once a month or one time payment system. Along with those payment systems, a pay by the hour system is awesome. Just by itself, it is not reliable.

And by giving the example of settings, you assume that only the settings of the bot can go wrong. what about other things? Sometimes my bot stops because the session have times out, they may close because runemate has excessive usage and it closes in windows.

I do not know what is your reason not to have a monthly payment system but you should have a genuine poll and listen to what community has to say.

Fixed wall beasts.
Lowered potion quantity.

Thanks again.

Q, with all due respect to the effort you've put into this bot: If it doesn't do well as premium, it's because it isn't ready to be a premium bot IMO. I can only use it when babysitting, and even then I run into regular problems. I don't post every minor issue, as I've seen you've been bombarded with requests for changes, and working your ass off to get them in. But take my most recent session, for example.

I logged in having completed a task prior to logging out. It tele'd me to Varrock. Went to grab a new task. Got it -- Fire Giants. Tele'd back to Varrock. Then immediately used a glory to Edgeville, never banked or re-upped the inventory, and was about to try to use the Edgeville lever to level 51 wilderness, wearing full gear, before I manually stopped it.

I'll post logs. And again, I have mad respect for the time you've put in, and entirely understand if at this point you chalk it up as time lost and move on. I just wanted to let you know that I can't see myself paying for it, in it's current state, when I don't feel comfortable leaving it running when not present to babysit it. And yet, had it gotten to a point where I could do so, at least for a couple of hours, I'd have attempted 99 slayer on a maxed account, paying the whole way.

Attachments

• lever_wilderness_log.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 5
Q, with all due respect to the effort you've put into this bot: If it doesn't do well as premium, it's because it isn't ready to be a premium bot IMO. I can only use it when babysitting, and even then I run into regular problems. I don't post every minor issue, as I've seen you've been bombarded with requests for changes, and working your ass off to get them in. But take my most recent session, for example.

I logged in having completed a task prior to logging out. It tele'd me to Varrock. Went to grab a new task. Got it -- Fire Giants. Tele'd back to Varrock. Then immediately used a glory to Edgeville, never banked or re-upped the inventory, and was about to try to use the Edgeville lever to level 51 wilderness, wearing full gear, before I manually stopped it.

I'll post logs. And again, I have mad respect for the time you've put in, and entirely understand if at this point you chalk it up as time lost and move on. I just wanted to let you know that I can't see myself paying for it, in it's current state, when I don't feel comfortable leaving it running when not present to babysit it. And yet, had it gotten to a point where I could do so, at least for a couple of hours, I'd have attempted 99 slayer on a maxed account, paying the whole way.
Hey, thanks for your opinion.
That's why i'm working hard on bugs so it can become premium.
Everyday it's closer to being stable.

I don't know why you stopped the lever traversion because that is intended.
But once it does get premium, if there won't be enough runtime, i'll quit yes.

Thanks again.

Exactly my point. In its last stage of being free/beta, the bot should do atleast 3-4 hours of tasks on its own. I do not expect it to be super efficient, but it should do all the things it is supposed to with ease and confidence. I should not find my account stuck at a spot after comming back to it 3 hours later and then being in trouble for it. Id love to pay for that.

Edit: @Qosimof2 , you should definately consider advertising your bot with youtube. Eduardino He is the one i found on a quick search. would be many like him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.