Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Exactly my point. In its last stage of being free/beta, the bot should do atleast 3-4 hours of tasks on its own. I do not expect it to be super efficient, but it should do all the things it is supposed to with ease and confidence. I should not find my account stuck at a spot after comming back to it 3 hours later and then being in trouble for it. Id love to pay for that.

Edit: @Qosimof2 , you should definately consider advertising your bot with youtube. Eduardino He is the one i found on a quick search. would be many like him.
I'm trying my best.

I'll check him out. Thanks.

I'm trying my best.

I'll check him out. Thanks.
I just wanted to comment back to say that, in regards to my last comment, I think it's clear that you're putting in tons of work, and it's greatly appreciated. I just wanted to explain why, as somebody who said before that I'd pay for it, I wasn't quite ready to do so. Definitely not meant in any way as an attack on the effort you've put into this, or your abilities.

And I stopped the lever traversion because it was about to telly me to level 51 wilderness with a couple million (didn't do an exact check, but was a decent amount) in gear risked + without having banked for fresh supplies. Not keen on botting in the wild with my normal gear set-up.

I just want to point out a fundamental bug that is the bot keeps on killing the monster even after the task has ended. I wear an expeditious bracelet which has a chance to reduce 2 count from task instead of one if that matters.

I just wanted to comment back to say that, in regards to my last comment, I think it's clear that you're putting in tons of work, and it's greatly appreciated. I just wanted to explain why, as somebody who said before that I'd pay for it, I wasn't quite ready to do so. Definitely not meant in any way as an attack on the effort you've put into this, or your abilities.

And I stopped the lever traversion because it was about to telly me to level 51 wilderness with a couple million (didn't do an exact check, but was a decent amount) in gear risked + without having banked for fresh supplies. Not keen on botting in the wild with my normal gear set-up.
Alright. I'm working on the wilderness-avoidance pathing to get setup.

I just want to point out a fundamental bug that is the bot keeps on killing the monster even after the task has ended. I wear an expeditious bracelet which has a chance to reduce 2 count from task instead of one if that matters.
Yes i'm looking into it right now.

Hi, I am an Ironman, and i currently dont have the ability to make tabs. The bot doesn't let me start unless i have tabs. Could you please add the option to add teleports with runes? Thank you very much! The bot looks fantastic i appreciate it

Hi, I am an Ironman, and i currently dont have the ability to make tabs. The bot doesn't let me start unless i have tabs. Could you please add the option to add teleports with runes? Thank you very much! The bot looks fantastic i appreciate it
As an ironman, you can get about 12k fire strike spells by buying runes from a shop. It would cost 240k ish in total. Agility pyramid is good way to get pure cash. And just do splashing for 10 hours. You can open virtual keyboard, keep the mouse on an arrow key and auto click to keep logged in.
This method can take you from 13 Mage to 55 in 10 hours. You can make all major teletabs by 55.

As an ironman, you can get about 12k fire strike spells by buying runes from a shop. It would cost 240k ish in total. Agility pyramid is good way to get pure cash. And just do splashing for 10 hours. You can open virtual keyboard, keep the mouse on an arrow key and auto click to keep logged in.
This method can take you from 13 Mage to 55 in 10 hours. You can make all major teletabs by 55.
A bit of a larger problem is the construction to create the tablets, which is 40 construction which is kinda difficult honestly. I would greatly appreciate the option of tele'ing with runes :)

Dear Qosmiof2, the bot is awesome, i used allot of time when it wasnt free, now its free and im getting this weird bug: it just keep spamming right clicks and clicks check on the slayer gem and it gives this message: current location: location [Burthope]

Dear Qosmiof2, the bot is awesome, i used allot of time when it wasnt free, now its free and im getting this weird bug: it just keep spamming right clicks and clicks check on the slayer gem and it gives this message: current location: location [Burthope]
Yeah it’s trolls right?
Please wait for an update.

@Qosmiof2 there is a good following to you, I dont personally spend 20 bucks on your bot a month I only have 1 main, which at most I would be botting 4 -8 hours a day, if there is any way to whitelist once the bot is premium and in good condition I can PayPal you 30 bucks a month for use of it on my main, even if I dont use it much at that point.

@Qosmiof2 there is a good following to you, I dont personally spend 20 bucks on your bot a month I only have 1 main, which at most I would be botting 4 -8 hours a day, if there is any way to whitelist once the bot is premium and in good condition I can PayPal you 30 bucks a month for use of it on my main, even if I dont use it much at that point.
Nah bro no need thank you.

The bot would work a lot better for neive if it supported the gnome stronghold bank, It will walk all the way to neive from cammy, get the task then tb back to cammy use the bank and then walk all the way back to the stronghold and go into the cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.