Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 100% the one. Literally has nothing in it lol

The reason i stopped the bot was because It had already run for 10+ hours, and I wanted to create a new dragon presets.

The reason i stopped the bot was because It had already run for 10+ hours, and I wanted to create a new dragon presets.
Found someone else in another log you might find more useful

Attachments

• 12-25 11-15-09 - iSlayer.txt
    7.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 12-25 11 23 45 - spectre.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 3
I've been called a god before.

Found someone else in another log you might find more useful
Okay wait for an update. A few minutes.

Running the latest version, still not creating any json files, still blank.

Anyway, Ive got work now, so if you manage to sort it out, ill test it over teamviewer

Running the latest version, still not creating any json files, still blank.

Anyway, Ive got work now, so if you manage to sort it out, ill test it over teamviewer
Does it load settings tho?
Json files are only created when you save a preset or settings

Does it load settings tho?
Json files are only created when you save a preset or settings
No, its still completely blank lol

The shared log is no longer outputting the cantfindpath error, but nothing is loading in the settings tab.

Just tried again at home, still no luck. It couldve been something in your last update that was trying to fix this, as that was the version that broke it, the previous one worked fine.

Will the bot drink saradomin brews? Im having a bit of trouble, it eats food just fine but what about flasks?

Will the bot drink saradomin brews? Im having a bit of trouble, it eats food just fine but what about flasks?
Flasks? As in rs3? Didnt even know that was supported

Also, just tested it on another computer, doesnt work. Your update at 4am was the update that broke it.

Also, just tested it on another computer, doesnt work. Your update at 4am was the update that broke it.
Thank you. I’m lookikg into it rn

I‘ve tested everything and wverything seems to work fine...

Ran it on the bot store and nothing is wrong.
Asked some other people and it works fine for them too?
Something broke on your acc looks like it :/....

Wanna teamview or somethinggn?

Thank you. I’m lookikg into it rn

I‘ve tested everything and wverything seems to work fine...

Ran it on the bot store and nothing is wrong.
Asked some other people and it works fine for them too?
Something broke on your acc looks like it :/....

Wanna teamview or somethinggn?
Sorry, just got out of the shower. Yea, if you want to teamviewer, that'd be great. Ive honestly run out of ideas lol.

Whenever youre on, get on slack so we can talk realtime

IIRC, right click and click remove? There is an option to do that to armour presets, so its safe to presume there is an option for settings too.
yeah i found that lol thanks,
althought when i set preset to a black mask (1) it lost its charge so ive re set it to a normal black mask but every time i try load the bot it says cannot find black mask and some symbols after it

yeah i found that lol thanks,
althought when i set preset to a black mask (1) it lost its charge so ive re set it to a normal black mask but every time i try load the bot it says cannot find black mask and some symbols after it
That‘s because black mask when charged has numbers in it‘s name.

When it‘s out of charges there are no numbers.

That‘s because black mask when charged has numbers in it‘s name.

When it‘s out of charges there are no numbers.

i thought it was, having a few teething probs on my behalf, but slowly I'm getting there lol, its just getting it all set up with the different monsters and equipments isn't it. once its all done i reckon its gunna be mint

seems to be working fine now, I'm getting used to setting it all up, It teleported using a slayer ring but only had 1 charge left, once teleported and it realised it didn't have any charges left it teleported away from the task, is this normal ?

i thought it was, having a few teething probs on my behalf, but slowly I'm getting there lol, its just getting it all set up with the different monsters and equipments isn't it. once its all done i reckon its gunna be mint

seems to be working fine now, I'm getting used to setting it all up, It teleported using a slayer ring but only had 1 charge left, once teleported and it realised it didn't have any charges left it teleported away from the task, is this normal ?
Well it went to get the ring because after the task‘s complete it will have to get a new one anyway.

Also, once you set it the first time
And save your settings every next time you run it will take exactly 2 clicks to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.