Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the nechs issue can be easily solved by removing the minion from attack options, no need to even touch them. The issue at spectres of getting stuck is problem =\
Wait, how do i remove them from the attack options?

Wait, you’re having the same issue as me regarding settings no appearing? If so, your account will no longer work until qos gets the update pushed with the clear properties method. Considering is wasn’t a one off thing, @Qosmiof2 , have a Javafd button that clears the properties for the player if possible

On a nech task in the slayer tower, a) it gets stuck at spectres and doesnt move because its under attack, and b) itll try and attack a minion while killing a neck, causing a loop that its under attack already.

Yeah, that's the issue I'm having.. blank settings. Can't use the bot at all after spending like 2$ messing with it.
Definitely tied to this runemate account.

edit;;;

also yes, the bot does choose pickaxe for that karamja dungeon if its the first thing it sees

I've been called a god before.
no, pretty sure they ignore them. any eta on the account fix?
Today. For sure.
Yeah, that's the issue I'm having.. blank settings. Can't use the bot at all after spending like 2$ messing with it.
Definitely tied to this runemate account.

edit;;;

also yes, the bot does choose pickaxe for that karamja dungeon if its the first thing it sees
You spent 2$?

Do you have any proof so i can refund you? I'm sorry for this...

Today. For sure.

You spent 2$?

Do you have any proof so i can refund you? I'm sorry for this...

not a full two bucks, I kinda guessed it- it was 1.30$ I figured the issue was on my end so I did a bunch of dumb stuff like update java.. try again.. restart.. try again.. log out of runemate, try again.. haha

It's totally fine :)

part 2.PNG part 1.PNG

also! while I have your attention; I have a turoth task..
it's equipping the leaf-bladed spear, but it's also trying to equip my dragon defender. So it's kinda just sitting there swapping between the two. :p I attached a part of the slayer log

Attachments

• slayer.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 2
not a full two bucks, I kinda guessed it- it was 1.30$ I figured the issue was on my end so I did a bunch of dumb stuff like update java.. try again.. restart.. try again.. log out of runemate, try again.. haha

It's totally fine :)

View attachment 4670 View attachment 4671

also! while I have your attention; I have a turoth task..
it's equipping the leaf-bladed spear, but it's also trying to equip my dragon defender. So it's kinda just sitting there swapping between the two. :p I attached a part of the slayer log
sent refund.
I'll look into this as well.

Thank you

Hey I am experiencing an issue where saving profiles makes the bot crash instantly basically rendering it non functional. I wrote a review about the issue (which the owner seems to have deleted) and I posted about the bug in the link the owner specified. Any update on this issue? is he aware of it? Would love to try out your bot!
Thanks for your time anyway

Hey I am experiencing an issue where saving profiles makes the bot crash instantly basically rendering it non functional. I wrote a review about the issue (which the owner seems to have deleted) and I posted about the bug in the link the owner specified. Any update on this issue? is he aware of it? Would love to try out your bot!
Thanks for your time anyway
I am aware of the bot. Thank you for replying to this thread.

Your review got deleted because that is not a place to report a bug.

So for now (until the bug gets fixed) i can only use either melee or ranged preset ?

Btw i switched my current task "lesser demons" to melee and i removed the magic preset and changed all my presets for all monsters to melee and now the bot is doing the task. I will update in a few hours how it's running, Since everything's been changed over to melee, shouldn't have any problems, now lets see.

Finished 2 tasks using melee settings no problem.

Are there any settings to bury bones? Would be nice to bury dragon bones and giant bones when you can.

Also, The bot seems to be taking forever when travelling, even in the slayer master cave in edgeville, it moves to a spot, stands there for a ridiculously long time, (10-20 seconds) and then clicks on the next travel point, This doesn't seem like how a normal play would do it, Is it any settings that i don't have set up properly?

Thank you for the help and this great bot!

Update#2:

It shut down because i didn't have mirror shield, You should add mirror shield to your list of items required and any other items, it'll make it easier for noobs.

I had in my melee setup to wield a 2h dragon sword, for my current slayer task (Cockatrice) i need to have mirror shield equipped but the bot kept bugging out and kept switching between the 2h sword and the mirror shield over and over again standing at the bank. Ez pz ban if i wasn't watching.

Lol i keep adding to this post and talking to myself but hopefully this helps the bot author or another player. The bot started to slow down extremely and standing at one spot for almost one minute, I restarted the bot client and runescape and that seemed to have fixed this issue, It's running smoothly now and not waiting for long periods of time.

New issue, Got a task to go kill moss giants, The bot takes the character there with full inventory, it goes there attacks the moss giant once and teleports back to falador and repeats the same thing. I'm going to stop using the bot for a bit until some of these bugs get looked at.

Well the thing is, i'll implement to put the shield on your equipment and bank your sword.
But how do you expect this to work for your preset? It can go and fight with a shield but without a sword :p

Yes the nechs issue can be easily solved by removing the minion from attack options, no need to even touch them. The issue at spectres of getting stuck is problem =\
The walking to nechs was probably due to downtime of stairs.
Also fixing the presets issues and pickaxe issues rn.

Anyone else having problems with settings saving and interface not showing?

Would you be willing to share your account with me so i can test and try to fix it?

Any lost credits will be refunded.

Anyone else having problems with settings saving and interface not showing?

Would you be willing to share your account with me so i can test and try to fix it?

Any lost credits will be refunded.
I can give you mine for as long as you need. Just pm

I don't know if this helps but this is the error code I get when it crashes (Attached file)

Attachments

• error.txt
    7.3 KB · Views: 3
I don't know if this helps but this is the error code I get when it crashes (Attached file)
I guess the monster you're trying to fight is not supported yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.