Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about this script since i'm lookibng to try it. If it comes across a task that it can't perform, what will he do? Log out or skip the task with points? Is that something that can adjusted in the GUI?
Thanks

Superior All Knowing Person!
@Qosmiof2
Bruh, i got 57 cons for the tele tabs... so i can make tele tabs and 80 crafting for glories (still dont have dragonstones)
but i just noticed "antifire potion" 69 herb aint gonna happen anytime soon X) and those "special" teleports, like;
Mort'ton teleport, Salve graveyard teleport.

other than those 2 teleports, i can get them all.. and slayer helm :/ (need 400 points)

can i still run it without antifires and ^

I have a question about this script since i'm lookibng to try it. If it comes across a task that it can't perform, what will he do? Log out or skip the task with points? Is that something that can adjusted in the GUI?
Thanks
Right now is just logs out, hopefully soon it will skip tasks.

holy shit the slayer tower is fixed im excited as fuck for that!

edit: its almost fixed pathing a little off. Spams climb rocks from outside the gate instead of squeeze through. I guess thats client side though?

edit: its almost fixed pathing a little off. Spams climb rocks from outside the gate instead of squeeze through. I guess thats client side though?
Thanks you for your reply! Is it easy to set it up? is there a thread containing a guideline for setting it up?

yeah i found that lol thanks,
althought when i set preset to a black mask (1) it lost its charge so ive re set it to a normal black mask but every time i try load the bot it says cannot find black mask and some symbols after it
Yea, that's just an oversight i presume.

yea, cloud fixed that the other day thankfully, the spam climbing the rocks is something out of the bot devs control as it’s part of the default web. If you want, pm me the situation and I can forward onto cloud when he has some spare time as he’s busy fixed staircases at the moment

Hi there,

I keep getting "bot stopped due to invalid combat selection". My current task is slaying lesser demons. I've got magic selected for this task, the bot took out all of the gear and runes etc and it's still saying invalid combat selection.

I saw this same pop up before and it was due to me not having selected the type of combat for each monster, which i then selected for every monster in the bot, some of the were automatically adjusted with melee and some were automatically selected as magic, the rest that were blank, i just selected the melee option for them.

I've seen this error a few times now, what is going on?

Also, I've been charged a few times where the bot didn't even run, it got stopped due to some error either combat type not selected (which it was) and one time it got paused for a few hours where it said i didn't have ardougne teleport but i had 5 left still in bank and it kept charging for a few hours, Here is the breakdown below. I'm not too worried about the refund but i thought i'd let you know so players in the future might avoid these. Thank you.

1. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    iSlayer - $0.1 x 1 hour

3 minutes ago
  2. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    iSlayer - $0.1 x 1 hour

14 minutes ago
  3. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    iSlayer - $0.1 x 1 hour

16 minutes ago
  4. You sent $0.60 to RuneMate
    iSlayer - $0.1 x 6 hours

Today at 10:23 PM
  5. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    iSlayer - $0.1 x 1 hour

Today at 5:03 PM

I've been called a god before.
Thanks
It will logout yes.
@Qosmiof2
Bruh, i got 57 cons for the tele tabs... so i can make tele tabs and 80 crafting for glories (still dont have dragonstones)
but i just noticed "antifire potion" 69 herb aint gonna happen anytime soon X) and those "special" teleports, like;
Mort'ton teleport, Salve graveyard teleport.

other than those 2 teleports, i can get them all.. and slayer helm :/ (need 400 points)

can i still run it without antifires and ^
You can but when you get a dragons task the bot will stop
Thanks you for your reply! Is it easy to set it up? is there a thread containing a guideline for setting it up?
The bot is very easy to setup.
Hi there,

I keep getting "bot stopped due to invalid combat selection". My current task is slaying lesser demons. I've got magic selected for this task, the bot took out all of the gear and runes etc and it's still saying invalid combat selection.

I saw this same pop up before and it was due to me not having selected the type of combat for each monster, which i then selected for every monster in the bot, some of the were automatically adjusted with melee and some were automatically selected as magic, the rest that were blank, i just selected the melee option for them.

I've seen this error a few times now, what is going on?

Also, I've been charged a few times where the bot didn't even run, it got stopped due to some error either combat type not selected (which it was) and one time it got paused for a few hours where it said i didn't have ardougne teleport but i had 5 left still in bank and it kept charging for a few hours, Here is the breakdown below. I'm not too worried about the refund but i thought i'd let you know so players in the future might avoid these. Thank you.

1. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    iSlayer - $0.1 x 1 hour

3 minutes ago
  2. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    iSlayer - $0.1 x 1 hour

14 minutes ago
  3. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    iSlayer - $0.1 x 1 hour

16 minutes ago
  4. You sent $0.60 to RuneMate
    iSlayer - $0.1 x 6 hours

Today at 10:23 PM
  5. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    iSlayer - $0.1 x 1 hour

Today at 5:03 PM
You’ll get a refund. I’ll look into this bug..

Holy, That was a quick response! I hope this bug can get fixed soon, I can't wait to get slayer level up using this bot. Do you think it's better to use 3 presets? (One for melee, one for range and one for magic) Right now i only have two (Melee & magic) Could this be causing this issue?

I've been called a god before.
Holy, That was a quick response! I hope this bug can get fixed soon, I can't wait to get slayer level up using this bot. Do you think it's better to use 3 presets? (One for melee, one for range and one for magic) Right now i only have two (Melee & magic) Could this be causing this issue?
You can use anything you want. I just have to fix the bug with magic preset first.

You can use anything you want. I just have to fix the bug with magic preset first.

So for now (until the bug gets fixed) i can only use either melee or ranged preset ?

Btw i switched my current task "lesser demons" to melee and i removed the magic preset and changed all my presets for all monsters to melee and now the bot is doing the task. I will update in a few hours how it's running, Since everything's been changed over to melee, shouldn't have any problems, now lets see.

So for now (until the bug gets fixed) i can only use either melee or ranged preset ?

Btw i switched my current task "lesser demons" to melee and i removed the magic preset and changed all my presets for all monsters to melee and now the bot is doing the task. I will update in a few hours how it's running, Since everything's been changed over to melee, shouldn't have any problems, now lets see.

Finished 2 tasks using melee settings no problem.

Are there any settings to bury bones? Would be nice to bury dragon bones and giant bones when you can.

Also, The bot seems to be taking forever when travelling, even in the slayer master cave in edgeville, it moves to a spot, stands there for a ridiculously long time, (10-20 seconds) and then clicks on the next travel point, This doesn't seem like how a normal play would do it, Is it any settings that i don't have set up properly?

Thank you for the help and this great bot!

Update#1:

Are there any settings to bury bones? Would be nice to bury dragon bones and giant bones when you can.

Also, The bot seems to be taking forever when travelling, even in the slayer master cave in edgeville, it moves to a spot, stands there for a ridiculously long time, (10-20 seconds) and then clicks on the next travel point, This doesn't seem like how a normal play would do it, Is it any settings that i don't have set up properly?

Update#2:

It shut down because i didn't have mirror shield, You should add mirror shield to your list of items required and any other items, it'll make it easier for noobs.

I had in my melee setup to wield a 2h dragon sword, for my current slayer task (Cockatrice) i need to have mirror shield equipped but the bot kept bugging out and kept switching between the 2h sword and the mirror shield over and over again standing at the bank. Ez pz ban if i wasn't watching.

Update#2:

It shut down because i didn't have mirror shield, You should add mirror shield to your list of items required and any other items, it'll make it easier for noobs.

I had in my melee setup to wield a 2h dragon sword, for my current slayer task (Cockatrice) i need to have mirror shield equipped but the bot kept bugging out and kept switching between the 2h sword and the mirror shield over and over again standing at the bank. Ez pz ban if i wasn't watching.

Lol i keep adding to this post and talking to myself but hopefully this helps the bot author or another player. The bot started to slow down extremely and standing at one spot for almost one minute, I restarted the bot client and runescape and that seemed to have fixed this issue, It's running smoothly now and not waiting for long periods of time.

Update#2:

Lol i keep adding to this post and talking to myself but hopefully this helps the bot author or another player. The bot started to slow down extremely and standing at one spot for almost one minute, I restarted the bot client and runescape and that seemed to have fixed this issue, It's running smoothly now and not waiting for long periods of time.

New issue, Got a task to go kill moss giants, The bot takes the character there with full inventory, it goes there attacks the moss giant once and teleports back to falador and repeats the same thing. I'm going to stop using the bot for a bit until some of these bugs get looked at.

Update#2:

New issue, Got a task to go kill moss giants, The bot takes the character there with full inventory, it goes there attacks the moss giant once and teleports back to falador and repeats the same thing. I'm going to stop using the bot for a bit until some of these bugs get looked at.
Protip for everyone posting complaints and bugs, upload the logs for the session so the dev can actually isolate the issue lol...

Did you by chance ever get around to fixing the special attack with hasta on dragons?

Also, the gnome stronghold bank staircases are broken right now, currently will teleport to varrock and use the tree to teleport back to the stronghold. Ill get all the details for cloud tonight.

Protip for everyone posting complaints and bugs, upload the logs for the session so the dev can actually isolate the issue lol...

Did you by chance ever get around to fixing the special attack with hasta on dragons?

Also, the gnome stronghold bank staircases are broken right now, currently will teleport to varrock and use the tree to teleport back to the stronghold. Ill get all the details for cloud tonight.
Actually, slayer rings in general no longer work. I gather cloud is changing some stuff

Bot is working great with the gear switches and everything, I am able to run it for hours no problem. Once we get that cancel task button it'll be EZPZ 99 slay.

p.s the gear assignments to tasks isnt saving

Brother lent me his account to use while the update is pushed, had a trolls task but managed to try and kill ankous in nieve's cave for literally 2 hours, even banked to get more prayer pots ahahhaahha. Will post logs now

So it received an ankous task, what seems like finished it but continues to kill them after getting a trolls task?

Attachments

• 12-29 16-15-34 - iSlayer.txt
    722.8 KB · Views: 3
Bot spam eats my food(trout) when fighting desert lizard. I am 53 hitpoints. Eats at about 43 every time. It also doesn't fight the weakest desert lizards even when i tell it to.

It also walks extremely bot like:/ Will walk to a point and then wait to walk again.

Last edited:
That's very weird.

And i don't even know what the issue could be...
Damnit.

Having the same issue.
I saved some settings.. figuring it might not have liked that I used a colon in there.

I tried restarting, uninstalling, unfollowing, deleting a bunch of stuff. Hmm

Having the same issue.
I saved some settings.. figuring it might not have liked that I used a colon in there.

edit; yeah.. i tried everything i could think of to get it to work. going to stop before i run out of credits entirely >_>;

Attachments

• yikes.PNG
    yikes.PNG
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
Having the same issue.

edit; yeah.. i tried everything i could think of to get it to work. going to stop before i run out of credits entirely >_>;
Wait, you’re having the same issue as me regarding settings no appearing? If so, your account will no longer work until qos gets the update pushed with the clear properties method. Considering is wasn’t a one off thing, @Qosmiof2 , have a Javafd button that clears the properties for the player if possible

On a nech task in the slayer tower, a) it gets stuck at spectres and doesnt move because its under attack, and b) itll try and attack a minion while killing a neck, causing a loop that its under attack already.

When it goes to brimhaven dungeon, it bring a pickaxe instead of a regular axe and keeps clicking on the red dragon area

f0b22a88650e1dc2be07248dc733ad7a.png

also for bronze dragons it would be better if the bot when to zeah, which it was doing before i got 34 wcing.

Last edited:
Wait, you’re having the same issue as me regarding settings no appearing? If so, your account will no longer work until qos gets the update pushed with the clear properties method. Considering is wasn’t a one off thing, @Qosmiof2 , have a Javafd button that clears the properties for the player if possible

On a nech task in the slayer tower, a) it gets stuck at spectres and doesnt move because its under attack, and b) itll try and attack a minion while killing a neck, causing a loop that its under attack already.

Yes the nechs issue can be easily solved by removing the minion from attack options, no need to even touch them. The issue at spectres of getting stuck is problem =\

Status
Not open for further replies.