Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it can‘t see anything.
Where did it die?
I couldn’t see anything either. It died in the middle of the room, so I presume it just got combod out or something

After getting home and running the bot again, the only foreseeable ways fort the bot to die on an iron / steel dragon task is if a) The bot doesn't drink an antifire in time (has happened before, not sure the circumstances), b) prayer flicks are off (is rare, but corrects itself in a matter of seconds and c) the bot gets stuck trying to loot while a monster is attacking it making it run back and forth stopping it from attacking / healing (just happened to me)

Lol. It died last night at iron dragons, rip 30m haha

From what i can see on the log, it got combod out by a steel dragon on an iron dragon task

LOL died because of a null or something

I couldn’t see anything either. It died in the middle of the room, so I presume it just got combod out or something

After getting home and running the bot again, the only foreseeable ways fort the bot to die on an iron / steel dragon task is if a) The bot doesn't drink an antifire in time (has happened before, not sure the circumstances), b) prayer flicks are off (is rare, but corrects itself in a matter of seconds and c) the bot gets stuck trying to loot while a monster is attacking it making it run back and forth stopping it from attacking / healing (just happened to me)

From what i can see on the log, it got combod out by a steel dragon on an iron dragon task

If i could suggest something too, web pathing to the morytania tower is currently only walking, even with a slayer ring. Its just something small, youll probably have to get a dev to fix it though

If i could suggest something too, web pathing to the morytania tower is currently only walking, even with a slayer ring. Its just something small, youll probably have to get a dev to fix it though
Also, any time frame on when pathing to gargoyles will be fixed? Pathing to the bloodvelds in the morytania tower works.

Attachments

• null.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 2
The bot crashes after checking the enchanted gem. I restarted it 3 times and lost 30 cents without even getting to use the bot :/ Can you please give me some credits back thank you.

The bot crashes after checking the enchanted gem. I restarted it 3 times and lost 30 cents without even getting to use the bot :/ Can you please give me some credits back thank you.
Probably on behalf of qos, could you post a log for him? On runemate, go to help > view logs

Logs attached
I highly discourage using the bot anymore until youve completed the task (even then, you would have to babysit it) or qos has fixed the MOLANISKS task. He has a fair amount of bugs hes working on at the moment, so the fix will come in due time. If qos is up for it, you should be able to ask for a refund for the times you opened the bot.

Something with wyvern tasks is it should go to the task only area, rather than try and kill the ones At the door. People are getting really mad at me rn lool. Also, it doesn’t pick up prayer pots on task. One more thing, it should pray magic on task too, you don’t get hit by melee much, it’s the magic that drains your food

I've been called a god before.
Something with wyvern tasks is it should go to the task only area, rather than try and kill the ones At the door. People are getting really mad at me rn lool. Also, it doesn’t pick up prayer pots on task. One more thing, it should pray magic on task too, you don’t get hit by melee much, it’s the magic that drains your food
Pick up prayer pots as in loot?
And pray magic against wyverns?

Pick up prayer pots as in loot?
And pray magic against wyverns?
Yea. And I could be totally wrong but I’m pretty sure that helps against their freeze attack, otherwise dw

Yea. And I could be totally wrong but I’m pretty sure that helps against their freeze attack, otherwise dw
Actually disregard the mage pray, turning it to forced no prayer works better

i mean from what i've read mage pray doesn't help with special attacks like that.
I'll make sure it will go to the task only area from now on.

Is the bot not loading for anyone else?
Whatcha mean

Is there anyway you would be able to get the task only area for me?

Whatcha mean

Is there anyway you would be able to get the task only area for me?
Yea i can grab it for you. Just a heads up though, anyone can walk in the area, just cant attack wyverns

Yea i can grab it for you. Just a heads up though, anyone can walk in the area, just cant attack wyverns
Code:
(new Coordinate( 3069, 9550, 0 ), new Coordinate( 3082, 9593, 0 )); diagram 1
(new Coordinate( 3038, 9558, 0 ), new Coordinate( 3044, 9571, 0 )); diagram 2
(new Coordinate( 3045, 9558, 0 ), new Coordinate( 3062, 9561, 0 )); diagram 3

Attachments

• diagram.png
    diagram.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 3

Code:
Thank you!

Code:
Bot was pushed but i didn’t update the version by mistake.
- combat fixed
- added combat options to presets
- fixed wyverns
- improved fighter logic
- forced auto-retaliete to off.

Thank you

Thank you!

Bot was pushed but i didn’t update the version by mistake.
- combat fixed
- added combat options to presets
- fixed wyverns
- improved fighter logic
- forced auto-retaliete to off.

Thank you
Once again man, you’re a legend haha

Once again man, you’re a legend haha
Also, once I’m home, I’ll isolate the objects that is nulling the gargoyle WebPath. Slight suspicion it’s the stair case next to the abberant spectres as the first staircase works

Welp, I'm getting spammed with NPEs when trying to create a preset. Nothing is showing in the log. Rip 0.50
Only thing that has changed is the latest rm update.

shared log file

Welp, I'm getting spammed with NPEs when trying to create a preset. Nothing is showing in the log. Rip 0.50

shared log file
Ive also done you a favour and updated the thread with the morytania tower staircase error, and gave an account to add slayer rings to webwalking for you. One more inconsistency is getting to morytania tower via Salve teleports. I dont believe they withdraw one trying to get to bloodvelds / gargoyles in the tower as Ive spotted my account running from varrock

Attachments

• 12-24 15-27-29 - shared.txt
    83 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Qosmiof2 updated iSlayer with a new update entry:

iSlayer v1.0.4.2 Released!

iSlayer updated to v1.0.4.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

shared log file

Ive also done you a favour and updated the thread with the morytania tower staircase error, and gave an account to add slayer rings to webwalking for you. One more inconsistency is getting to morytania tower via Salve teleports. I dont believe they withdraw one trying to get to bloodvelds / gargoyles in the tower as Ive spotted my account running from varrock
Alright, improved and fixed.

Better than ever!

shared log file

Ive also done you a favour and updated the thread with the morytania tower staircase error, and gave an account to add slayer rings to webwalking for you.
Qosmiof2 updated iSlayer with a new update entry:

iSlayer v1.0.4.2 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alright, improved and fixed.

Better than ever!
You the man!

According to the bot, nothing has actually changed, and I keep nulling.

Status
Not open for further replies.