Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
One small bug with wyverns was that on the way, now that auto retaliation is off, it may start getting attacked by a ice warrior. Problem is, it doesnt move when its getting attacked, and just sat there getting hit eating food for ~5 minutes. Accidentally put a space in the name, broke the json file lol, where is that stored?

Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
One small bug with wyverns was that on the way, now that auto retaliation is off, it may start getting attacked by a ice warrior. Problem is, it doesnt move when its getting attacked, and just sat there getting hit eating food for ~5 minutes. Accidentally put a space in the name, broke the json file lol, where is that stored?
Space doesn’t break it tho.
Also regarding ice warriors. What was the bot supposed to do there?

It was supposed to run through the warriors and get to the wyverns. Stopped once it was getting attacked. Also, the json just broke on me, nothing in the settings is loading, received the error, json something...

The log

Attachments

• lol.txt
    8.5 KB · Views: 2
It was supposed to run through the warriors and get to the wyverns. Stopped once it was getting attacked. Also, the json just broke on me, nothing in the settings is loading, received the error, json something...

The log
C/users/runemate/bots/storage/islayer

Just delete it.
Also the bot stopped in the lower part of the dungoen before the entrance or above?

Yea, and when I looked, there was nothing in the directory. Lol

Directory

Attachments

• testa.png
    testa.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
It worked fine, I made a new preset with a space in it, popup with the json error i posted before. Now whenever i launch it, it is blank in the settings part

Heres a picture for you.

Attachments

• asdsa.png
    asdsa.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
It worked fine, I made a new preset with a space in it, popup with the json error i posted before. Now whenever i launch it, it is blank in the settings part
That's very weird.

And i don't even know what the issue could be...
Damnit.

Do you have a copy of a json file? I can try creating the directory it needs with a spare json file with the correct contents and see if that works

Do you have a copy of a json file? I can try creating the directory it needs with a spare json file with the correct contents and see if that works
starting the bot has nothing to do with json tho.

can you send islayer logs again tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.