Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superior All Knowing Person!
Wait for an upadte

are we there yet?
dec1fd3ced4cd8b269a6ff9ed83751e2.png

Is steve also supported right?

wow literally robbed me 0,1$, I mean idc but literally setup the armour thing wouldnt work and the bot stopped

Is steve also supported right?

wow literally robbed me 0,1$, I mean idc but literally setup the armour thing wouldnt work and the bot stopped

The post is right above your post, how on earth did you miss it lol. Everyone is waiting on the latest update which is queued to be pushed. Hopefully staff in charge will pass the update.

Still grabs pickaxe instead of hatchet.
You're certain you've got an axe you can use? It works perfectly for me, although it did happen once before. Try moving the axe to a higher slot in the bank, make sure you can actually use the axe too.

Also is there no catacomb support anymore? cannot find multi and it still fights Irons on a steel task in the karamja dungeon lol.

One thing to note as wel is, on steel dragon tasks while using a hasta, it will constantly spam special attack as there is no more special attack option

You're certain you've got an axe you can use? It works perfectly for me, although it did happen once before. Try moving the axe to a higher slot in the bank, make sure you can actually use the axe too.
I've got like 6 different axes it can use lol. EDIT: They're spread throughout the bank so it shouldn't have any issues, still showed up to brimhaven with a pick lol

I've been called a god before.
Does the bot work now?

I’ll take a look at these issues today.
Still grabs pickaxe instead of hatchet.

Also is there no catacomb support anymore? cannot find multi and it still fights Irons on a steel task in the karamja dungeon lol.

One thing to note as wel is, on steel dragon tasks while using a hasta, it will constantly spam special attack as there is no more special attack option

I've got like 6 different axes it can use lol. EDIT: They're spread throughout the bank so it shouldn't have any issues, still showed up to brimhaven with a pick lol

I've been called a god before.
Bot just died at iron dragons, I’ll check log when I get home. Had I not looked for another 5 minutes, I would’ve lost about 30m loool
Damn sorry bro.
Send me logs asap.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.