Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to set my slayer master to Nieve because frankly, the bot makes it to Chaeldar about 1/15 times.
Spammed all 5 of my lumby teleports after entering the shed(i had to guide it there, otherwise it gets stuck in lumby castle)
After it spammed the teletabs it proceeded to open every single door that was closed around lumbridge inlcuding the coffin for "The restless ghost".
Very buggy with Chaeldar set as master/any zanaris task like "zygomites", need to look into that.

Kalphite task worked as intended at Nieve, although it used an extra space in my inv for ardougne tabs, just speculating but it's probably to get over to Nieve if i'm not able to use the spirit trees (which i am). It should bank those in that case.

Just a quick and easy one here for ya mate,

Setting is for 2 combat pots, bot grabs one super one regular. Awkward lol

I've been called a god before.
I dont think it picks up being in combat quick enough? Prayer to turn back on is a bit laggy perhaps not sure i can send logs soon
Never had that issue.

But sometimes it may click on unwanted prayer so i’m thinking about setting quick prayer before the task.

Thoughts?

Bear from3-1
Still playing around with it but it really hates Dust Devils, Would also be nice if it could just go with what inv setup you had at the moment. Otherwise its pretty Great.

Still playing around with it but it really hates Dust Devils, Would also be nice if it could just go with what inv setup you had at the moment. Otherwise its pretty Great.
What's going wrong at Dust Devils?
And with inventory you mean wut?

rob

Wonder how long it would take to get 70-80 slayer with this bot

almost maxed

Got me killed at trolls at burthope, no idea how but I was luckily to be on time to retrieve my items. Pretty sure I got targeted by the strong range trolls and it probably killed me.

Got me killed at trolls at burthope, no idea how but I was luckily to be on time to retrieve my items. Pretty sure I got targeted by the strong range trolls and it probably killed me.
Yeah wait for next version. This was fixed there :/

Status
Not open for further replies.