Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Qosmiof2, killing Kurask's for me as we speak :). Have you thought about making the bot cancel the task and pick a new one if we receive a task the bot does not support (as an option).

I've been called a god before.
Thanks Qosmiof2, killing Kurask's for me as we speak :). Have you thought about making the bot cancel the task and pick a new one if we receive a task the bot does not support (as an option).
thought about it yeah.

Its acting kinda funny at the greater kourend greater demons. Just clicking around the feet of the character a lot spinning camera around not attack the monster right in front of the character

what happened? i did a bloodveld task a week ago and bot ran it flawless, now the bot moves camera angle constantly. runs around in a circle. runs back and fourth in a corner. iv been babysitting it, to get it out of the random walking loop i have to attack a bloodveld. sometimes that does it sometimes it doesn't. i have a theory that this is happening because its encountering other players? idk just a hunch. everyone left and the bot is working great again for the time being. also bot does this thing where ir right clicks on the attacking bloodveld and that covers up the entire bloodveld because a small menu pops up (attack, examine, etc etc) anyway we can get that to stop?> its bothering me to hell lol. great bot otherwise. like i said it was working great ad velds with people around me last week. this week definitely cant leave it alone.

also another thing is there anyway to make an option to pick up runes? like some task i wanna pick up all the fire runes or water runes because they drop so much but would like to avoid the junk items. currently i see no way of getting around this without having to pick up everything or being forced to pick up only stackables. could you add a "pick up runes" option? is that possible? thanks in advance.

Its acting kinda funny at the greater kourend greater demons. Just clicking around the feet of the character a lot spinning camera around not attack the monster right in front of the character

this is also happening to me multiple times with different task, bot doesnt work for more then 2-3 minutes before this starts happening, happened on hell hound task.

I've been called a god before.
Oh boy.

I‘ll look into it. Regarding runes, sure

Hey Qosmiof, the bot is working pretty good atm very nice for such a hard to make bot imo. If you have time I could give some options that might be useful if you're looking to improve the bot?

Oh boy.

I‘ll look into it. Regarding runes, sure

thank you in advance, great bot, im sure you worked very hard on it, and thanks for the reply. have a good one bro. :] please keep me updated i really want this bot to work lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.