Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate you making this bot, it's pretty good. But I've spotted a few issues.

• It sometimes teleports away, thinking it has done the task, but has 1 kill left to do.
  • It counts (1) sip potions as a potion (imo would be better to bank it and get a (4) pot)?
  • Whilst getting a new Chaelder task, the bot clicks alot around the shed to position itself, before equipping staff and actually entering the fairy world.
  • It doesn't heal and restore pray to full after a task, maybe it's better to let the bot do this at the bank?
  • Luxury: Adding the option to eat a piece of food for space, for an unique drop: 50k+ or clue scroll, totem pieces etc..
  • Luxury: Making the bot prioritise a superior foe, if it appears.

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate you taking the time to develop a Slayer bot. Just trying to help a tiny bit to make your bot better.

Last edited:
Some bugs/unwanted features:
- sometimes misclicks inside Lumby castle yard when going to the swamp to get a new task.
- sometimes doesn't recognise an open bank interface when taking a sip of stamina
- often activates bags of salt and ice coolers after already killing the monster
- super slow navigation in the Rellekka slayer dungeon
- often runs past 10 monsters to attack the one on the other side of the room (this is very bot like, targeting rework needed)
- map walking to monsters when lots are visible on the screen (should prioritize attacking)

Suggestions:
- bank at Zanaris if Chaeldar is set as the slayer master
Will post more later if I encounter anything.

This type of a ścript is a massive project, good luck.

Last edited:
Is there any chance that the "Fighter" tab of this bot will be released soon? Perhaps premium bot?

I've been called a god before.
I appreciate you making this bot, it's pretty good. But I've spotted a few issues.

• It sometimes teleports away, thinking it has done the task, but has 1 kill left to do.
  • It counts (1) sip potions as a potion (imo would be better to bank it and get a (4) pot)?
  • Whilst getting a new Chaelder task, the bot clicks alot around the shed to position itself, before equipping staff and actually entering the fairy world.
  • It doesn't heal and restore pray to full after a task, maybe it's better to let the bot do this at the bank?
  • Luxury: Adding the option to eat a piece of food for space, for an unique drop: 50k+ or clue scroll, totem pieces etc..
  • Luxury: Making the bot prioritise a superior foe, if it appears.

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate you taking the time to develop a Slayer bot. Just trying to help a tiny bit to make your bot better.

Never encountered the teleport before finishing the task before.

(1) sip pots are pots and should be used before banking. That‘s okay, thank you.
Chaledaer issue: fixed
Heal and prayer: it won‘t restore to full because of some reasons i used to have. But nothing major. Sorry about this one.

Option to eat food for loot is already in the bot. Check looting section.

Regarding superior foes i‘ll have to collect some data for that.
Some bugs/unwanted features:
- sometimes misclicks inside Lumby castle yard when going to the swamp to get a new task.
- sometimes doesn't recognise an open bank interface when taking a sip of stamina
- often activates bags of salt and ice coolers after already killing the monster
- super slow navigation in the Rellekka slayer dungeon
- often runs past 10 monsters to attack the one on the other side of the room (this is very bot like, targeting rework needed)
- map walking to monsters when lots are visible on the screen (should prioritize attacking)

Suggestions:
- bank at Zanaris if Chaeldar is set as the slayer master
Will post more later if I encounter anything.

This type of a ścript is a massive project, good luck.

Castle yard: fiyed
Stamina: on runemate but i‘ll do something about it
Bags of salt: should be fixed
Relleka navigation: fixed
Attacking issues (all of them): fixed
Bank at zanaris, if the task is in zanaris is supported.
Is there any chance that the "Fighter" tab of this bot will be released soon? Perhaps premium bot?
There is. Search for iFighter on bot store.

what happened? i did a bloodveld task a week ago and bot ran it flawless, now the bot moves camera angle constantly. runs around in a circle. runs back and fourth in a corner. iv been babysitting it, to get it out of the random walking loop i have to attack a bloodveld. sometimes that does it sometimes it doesn't. i have a theory that this is happening because its encountering other players? idk just a hunch. everyone left and the bot is working great again for the time being. also bot does this thing where ir right clicks on the attacking bloodveld and that covers up the entire bloodveld because a small menu pops up (attack, examine, etc etc) anyway we can get that to stop?> its bothering me to hell lol. great bot otherwise. like i said it was working great ad velds with people around me last week. this week definitely cant leave it alone.

also another thing is there anyway to make an option to pick up runes? like some task i wanna pick up all the fire runes or water runes because they drop so much but would like to avoid the junk items. currently i see no way of getting around this without having to pick up everything or being forced to pick up only stackables. could you add a "pick up runes" option? is that possible? thanks in advance.

this is also happening to me multiple times with different task, bot doesnt work for more then 2-3 minutes before this starts happening, happened on hell hound task.
Fixed all the issues you listed.

Pick up all runes is now an option with looting as well.

Note: ^^ ALL THESE UPDATES WILL HAPPEN WHEN BOT IS PUSHED (You‘ll get a notification).

Thank you

There is a bug when prayer flicking on fire giants. It mistimes it and leaves it on using lots of prayer. Also when picking up an item it de-prioritizes using prayer flick which is expensive since prayer pots ate 8k each approx. Maybe make it so that at high health it leaves it off when picking up an item and then re-starts prayer flicking when getting back into combat?

Also I think a change should be made when running places, i find that if you aren't walking you tend to get to the destination before clicking again which makes running to the slayer task look kinda botty.

There is a bug when prayer flicking on fire giants. It mistimes it and leaves it on using lots of prayer. Also when picking up an item it de-prioritizes using prayer flick which is expensive since prayer pots ate 8k each approx. Maybe make it so that at high health it leaves it off when picking up an item and then re-starts prayer flicking when getting back into combat?

Also I think a change should be made when running places, i find that if you aren't walking you tend to get to the destination before clicking again which makes running to the slayer task look kinda botty.
Good idea regarding the prayer while looting.

Altho the miss with flicking was this on the latest version or the new one?

Nice script, I updated the script to use 1 pot instead of 3 while the script was finishing my task.
While the script was banking it didn't adjust the amount of potions (super attack, str and def).

Nice script, I updated the script to use 1 pot instead of 3 while the script was finishing my task.
While the script was banking it didn't adjust the amount of potions (super attack, str and def).
Just click the update button, or restart the bot. Or did you bot so much you forgot how to click yourself? I feel triggered by salt.

its not that I don't want to click myself, i clicked the update button.
I wanted to mention it so the developer might use my information.
Just want to be helpful that is all

its not that I don't want to click myself, i clicked the update button.
I wanted to mention it so the developer might use my information.
Just want to be helpful that is all
Thanks for the reply.

So you checked the bot to use pots and then it didn’t withdraw them?

Hi, good update regarding the targeting logic!

Bugs:
- Lumby castle yard bug still exists. It happens when the bot tries to click the swamp, but instead clicks just on the wrong side of the wall.
- Doesn't pick up stackables when full inventory and some of the same item in inventory

I have some more suggestions:
- Drop vials
- Separate minimum loot values for stackables and non-stackables
- Separate minimum loot value to force eat food for space
- Save all settings instead of gear

Last edited:
Hi, good update regarding the targeting logic!

Bugs:
- Doesn't pick up stackables when full inventory and some of the same item in inventory

I have some more suggestions:
- Drop vials
- Separate minimum loot values for stackables and non-stackables
- Separate minimum loot value to force eat food for space
- Save all settings instead of gear
1. Thanks never thought of that scenario. I'll think about how to solve it and what's the cause.
2. It does drop vials when it needs space.
3. minimum loot values for stackables will be added soon.
4. Minimum loot value to eat: not putting that in :p
5. Yeah maybe one day.

Why not add the minimum value to eat for space? In the long run bank will be made + it looks more human. Also, even if eat to loot isn't enabled, the bot could try to figure out if it could still eat without wasting food (10hp missing, eat 1 shrimp, gain 3hp, no food wasted).

More stuff:

- Brimhaven iron dragon task: bot doesn't prefer wall hugging, gets attacked by steel dragons all the time. Bot spazzes out when attacked by one. Maybe add the task only area? Idk if it has steel drags.
- The bot still teleports to the chosen location for banking after getting a task from Zanaris, it doesn't bank there.
- The bot should take time to check for loot before teleporting to get a new task. Loot was lost omg1!1!1
- The bot acts really really retarded around the zanaris teleport hut door.
- Add support for holy wrench?

Bugs:
- Didn't drop vials for a whole task. Inventory was full most of the time.
- Bot can't reach bronze dragons in brimhaven, it tries to mapwalk to them from the dungeon entrance.

Other:
- Prayer flicking works great
- Almost got killed by ranged trolls with hp 90+

Last edited:
Why not add the minimum value to eat for space? In the long run bank will be made + it looks more human. Also, even if eat to loot isn't enabled, the bot could try to figure out if it could still eat without wasting food (10hp missing, eat 1 shrimp, gain 3hp, no food wasted).

More stuff:

- Brimhaven iron dragon task: bot doesn't prefer wall hugging, gets attacked by steel dragons all the time. Bot spazzes out when attacked by one. Maybe add the task only area? Idk if it has steel drags.
- The bot still teleports to the chosen location for banking after getting a task from Zanaris, it doesn't bank there.
- The bot should take time to check for loot before teleporting to get a new task. Loot was lost omg1!1!1
- The bot acts really really retarded around the zanaris teleport hut door.
- Add support for holy wrench?

Bugs:
- Didn't drop vials for a whole task. Inventory was full most of the time.
- Bot can't reach bronze dragons in brimhaven, it tries to mapwalk to them from the dungeon entrance.

Other:
- Prayer flicking works great
- Almost got killed by ranged trolls with hp 90+
It drops them if space is needed. Aka loot has to be picked up.
Iron dragon task: wall hugging was never an option. I'll figure something regarding the confusion of steel dragnos.
I'll check zanaris.
Loot before teleporting: WHen i'll re-write the bot structure i'll think about that. For now, that's kinda a no-go.
What's retarded with zanaris doors?

Thanks for the reply.

So you checked the bot to use pots and then it didn’t withdraw them?

I did the setup for the bot. checked attack defense and str pots on.
I put a number of 3 in each box, so the bot would take 3 super str atk and def pots.
After running the bot for a while I changed the numbers for the amount of potions to 1.
I clicked the update button, after that the bot didn't bank the remaining 3 str atk and def pots.
Resulting in the bot still using 9 inf spaces for the pots for his next run.

I dont know if it would keep getting 3 pots out of the bank tho.

I did the setup for the bot. checked attack defense and str pots on.
I put a number of 3 in each box, so the bot would take 3 super str atk and def pots.
After running the bot for a while I changed the numbers for the amount of potions to 1.
I clicked the update button, after that the bot didn't bank the remaining 3 str atk and def pots.
Resulting in the bot still using 9 inf spaces for the pots for his next run.

I dont know if it would keep getting 3 pots out of the bank tho.
Nah it would keep them until used and proceed with withdrawing one of each.

It drops them if space is needed. Aka loot has to be picked up.
Iron dragon task: wall hugging was never an option. I'll figure something regarding the confusion of steel dragnos.
I'll check zanaris.
Loot before teleporting: WHen i'll re-write the bot structure i'll think about that. For now, that's kinda a no-go.
What's retarded with zanaris doors?
Yes I know that wallhugging is not a current settings option, but the point is that the steels are more in the middle of the room.
I've run in to many cases where there are stackable items on the floor that aren't being pickjed up when inv is full and there are vials in the inv and the vials aren't dropped.
At the Zanaris door the bot walks around like a dumbass instead of targeting the door.

Not everything I post is a bug report, but I suppose you want to make this a paid sc ript later, so I'm providing you with all the info that can be used to make this bot as afk and safe as possible.

Last edited:
Yes I know that wallhugging is not a current settings option, but the point is that the steels are more in the middle of the room.
I've run in to many cases where there are stackable items on the floor that aren't being pickjed up when inv is full and there are vials in the inv and the vials aren't dropped.
At the Zanaris door the bot walks around like a dumbass instead of targeting the door.

Not everything I post is a bug report, but I suppose you want to make this a paid sc ript later, so I'm providing you with all the info that can be used to make this bot as afk and safe as possible.
Alright i appreciate your effor. I’ll look into vial dropping but for now can you tell me if you have shift dropping enabled or not?

And regarding zanairs lmk after the next update again please

Qosmiof, does the bot support Tzhaar from Nieve/steve?
Not sure. Gotta check overview

Status
Not open for further replies.