Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Truth to be told, i got banned 16 accounts around the last 2 months with this script. So that is why i stopped the use of it. I thought it was the bot, but it was not. I got banned too with any other divination script, even with different proxies, complete jagex files clean-up, botting 8 hours per day and doing other skills. Divination HAS a very high ban rate.
I and many others have achieved 99+ with divination bots.

but i do agree, we can get banned.

I didn't tho.

Sad to hear that.

Good luck to anyone else

easily triggered ✌
Truth to be told, i got banned 16 accounts around the last 2 months with this script. So that is why i stopped the use of it. I thought it was the bot, but it was not. I got banned too with any other divination script, even with different proxies, complete jagex files clean-up, botting 8 hours per day and doing other skills. Divination HAS a very high ban rate.
That's weird cus I used to bot div 16 hours a day about 2 weeks ago.

More legit than the guy who paid for WinRAR
Bot have crashed 3 times in 3 tries now.
crashes almost instantly when i press start

happened with awesome cursed aswell..

Superior All Knowing Person!
Bot have crashed 3 times in 3 tries now.
crashes almost instantly when i press start

happened with awesome cursed aswell..
Post a log file, there's no magic glass orb to look into when you say "it's crashing" :)

will you be fixing the issue where if you die half the time the bot does nothing for hours on end. ive lost like 5$ from this.

Java Warlord
Client issue

And yes will be fixed in next update
1ixdd3.jpg

Hello,
In regards to the premium version of the bot, i set it up yesterday to run enhanced xp at luminious wisps. Both times the script completed the inventory and converted and then crashed saying an unexpected error. It set me back $0.16 :( . I'm going to try the bot again and see if it still happens and will upload any information i get.

p.s is it possible to get that $$ back so i get 2 hours of that juicy xp?

Hello,
In regards to the premium version of the bot, i set it up yesterday to run enhanced xp at luminious wisps. Both times the script completed the inventory and converted and then crashed saying an unexpected error. It set me back $0.16 :( . I'm going to try the bot again and see if it still happens and will upload any information i get.

p.s is it possible to get that $$ back so i get 2 hours of that juicy xp?
Did you report the errors?

@Qosmiof2 i've got charged for insta crash ups that the bot had. IDK WHY but it seems to be crashing on one of my accounts , and there's nothing difference between this and the other (setup is =) upload_2017-2-4_10-56-9.png

@Qosmiof2 i've got charged for insta crash ups that the bot had. IDK WHY but it seems to be crashing on one of my accounts , and there's nothing difference between this and the other (setup is =) View attachment 1735
I repeat. Escalate the error. Submit them.

And sadly this is a client error if it happens right on start and it says in details: "Unable to retrieve the value of...".

Status
Not open for further replies.