Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
yeah , i just got stuck in death for like 7 hours and the map on varrock for about 5 hours =(
Will send you money. Send a picture of transaction history please. What do you mean varrock?

i mean ge , also the bot now is crashing on startup

here is the history @Qosmiof2

Attachments

• divaio.png
    divaio.png
    187.9 KB · Views: 10
  • history.png
    history.png
    111 KB · Views: 8
Have any idea why my bot keeps stopping a bit after a hour? keeps billing me two hours worth for 1:07 or whatever -_- wasted like $0.60

Have any idea why my bot keeps stopping a bit after a hour? keeps billing me two hours worth for 1:07 or whatever -_- wasted like $0.60
Show me your settings.

As attached :)

Edit: happened again -_-

Attachments

• 2017-02-01.png
    2017-02-01.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
As attached :)

Edit: happened again -_-
Check information pane. It tells you everything there. When the bot starts (wakes up) and when it stops (goes to sleep)

Qos, every time i run this bot for extended periods of time it opens the map and doesnt close it but also doesnt allow me to log out. Ive lost quite a few from it, and it resulted in 2 of my bots getting banned aswell. I know it may be hard to find WHY the map opens, but cant you add a small section that closes the map if it opens? Because right now it can't do that it just sits their moving the mouse around until the bot ends.

I added it today. Make sure you run 3.1.1 and make sure escape closes map
Qos, every time i run this bot for extended periods of ptime it opens the map and doesnt close it but also doesnt allow me to log out. Ive lost quite a few from it, and it resulted in 2 of my bots getting banned aswell. I know it may be hard to find WHY the map opens, but cant you add a small section that closes the map if it opens? Because right now it can't do that it just sits their moving the mouse around until the bot ends.
ed i

Just wanted to let you know that i got banned on a 14 hour botting session.

So did i understand correctly the 24/7 break option does not have breaks? I thought it generated them automatically but oh well

Just wanted to let you know that i got banned on a 14 hour botting session.

So did i understand correctly the 24/7 break option does not have breaks? I thought it generated them automatically but oh well
24/7 does have breaks. You are just unlucky.

My bot keeps crashing at elder whisps? everytime my inventory is full, it just stands there and doesnt move? Am I doing something wrong? currently using the Lite Version, literally just need one level.

My bot keeps crashing at elder whisps? everytime my inventory is full, it just stands there and doesnt move? Am I doing something wrong? currently using the Lite Version, literally just need one level.
Try this one first. It is a better version of the lite version. Not even the same script.

Qosmiof2 updated Quality Divination AIO with a new update entry:

Quality Divination AIO v3.1.11 Released!

Quality Divination AIO updated to v3.1.11.

Read the rest of this update entry...

To everyone having trouble with key tokens:

20cca5ab19d0c4a35f38c15aeabcee10.png

Truth to be told, i got banned 16 accounts around the last 2 months with this script. So that is why i stopped the use of it. I thought it was the bot, but it was not. I got banned too with any other divination script, even with different proxies, complete jagex files clean-up, botting 8 hours per day and doing other skills. Divination HAS a very high ban rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.