Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Hello,

Any chance im doing something wrong, Followed setup and break handler as normal. Every time im at curseds with ring of wealth in my bag,bank and on me (with actionbar) - I'm always dying. Shouldn't the bot react and teleport me out? can't get a run for more then 10 minutes without getting killed.
Try to start it at bank without anything on you or in your bag.

Leave everything in bank.

Just to see if it works. It should work. Many people right now are using it so it works.
Show me your inventory / backpack and actionbar.

Thanks

Try to start it at bank without anything on you or in your bag.

Leave everything in bank.

Just to see if it works. It should work. Many people right now are using it so it works.
Show me your inventory / backpack and actionbar.

Thanks

Just ran the bot again as you mentioned. Watched the bot die. It got tele blocked and then just stood there till its death trying to cast the ring.

Using ring of wealth (4) *edit*

Just ran the bot again as you mentioned. Watched the bot die. It got tele blocked and then just stood there till its death trying to cast the ring.

Well yeah if you get tele blocked i can't help you there :)

Java Warlord
Not a bad idea.
I mean it could at least try, there is a chance that the combat level of the opponent is so high that he would eventually not be able to attack you anymore.
If the bot survives, it can hop world, or bank, or whatever you find suited for the situation.

For now you can use @awesome123man 's divination. I think he supports that.

Please correct me if i am wrong @awesome123man

It doesn't know about teleblock but if youre asking about hopping, it hops after it teleports from a pker.
Good. Because right now i can not implement all that stuff. So i am sending all users who want that to you :)

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Good. Because right now i can not implement all that stuff. So i am sending all users who want that to you :)
You mean sending $$. Haha, I imagine you can add it pretty easily. It wasn't too bad, plus the new WorldHop api.

Fixed all errors that were happening.

you fixed the issue with opening the map? cause my bot sat in the wildy map open doing nothing for 5 hours.

just got some stucks today , one of the bots stucked after dying (on reaper interface idk why this happened) and the another opened the minimap. Can i get refunded for this hours?

you fixed the issue with opening the map? cause my bot sat in the wildy map open doing nothing for 5 hours.

just got some stucks today , one of the bots stucked after dying (on reaper interface idk why this happened) and the another opened the minimap. Can i get refunded for this hours?

Didn't know about this issue.
But for the death interface, please @Party add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.